The Falkirk FC Thread

I'm not ready to write sheps off yet. He still looks like a kid amongst adults, I think he could be a late developer and if he developed a little more confidence, or even a little bit of arrogance, he could come on quite a bit.

He was doing well under the tutelage of Stevie Crawford. It's no surprise that he went downhill at an important part if his development when Crawford left.

If he is getting sustained coaching from Miller I am sure he will come on well. Possibly not with us.

Shepherds lost his pace = lost his greatest strength

Either the injuries or body growing, who knows but in the Holt days, I think I only seen one full back faster that was faster than him....2015+ he's not as fast as any of the full backs. No offence to him, but he didn't have the skill to back up the pace and in the brief appearances seen, that sticks out

Shepherd has hardly been given a chance in the Falkirk team.

Although I am a little concerned he hasn't been running amok in League 1, given the standard there

Mate, he's not "run amok" in the development league never mind a senior league. 1 goal all last season in the dev league

Without sounding selfish, if O'Hara is now out for the remaining games, I'd recall Nathan Austin from his loan agreement.

Shepherd seems a nice lad but will never make a starting slot for the 1st team.

I very much doubt thats possible as i would presume that the loan deal was very much of an integral part of the transfer and would probably havr reduced the fee involved somewhat.