Comic Book Movies (and TV Shows)

forehead7

Pity the different studios stop them mixing the x men in with the avengers and stuff, could've had some great scenes.

Isn't the guy who played him a bit old now? He was in 40's back in the 80's ffs.

Aye, but he grew up with the Kray twins, so still has a bit of influence, know what I mean.

Looks ok, but why do I get the impression we've seen the best bits in that trailer and pretty much what is story is going to be about?

Because that's what trailers are designed to do?

I think it looks pretty good. Marvel have a brilliant record.

Because that's what trailers are designed to do?

I think it looks pretty good. Marvel have a brilliant record.

Generally only films that the studios knows are going to be poor will show you a trailer featuring all the best bits.

I wouldn't say Marvel have a brilliant record, but a good one, not every film they've brought out have been that great

Love the trailer. To be honest the GOTG trailer wasn't all that great when it came out. Looking forward to seeing this version hopefully do it justice

The Ant-Man trailer looks ok. Edgar Wright's movie was meant to be the one that kickstarted the MCU I'm sure so it's obviously a character Marvel cares for but there's obviously been problems in development of it so anything could happen.

I remember all the publicity over the last Angel in Last Stand, he ended up playing a bit part role at best

I remember that, he is on the cover of the DVD dressed in a Xmen uniform despite never joining or forming any alliance with any of them and his screen time is less than 10 minutes