Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

How is Euron going to 1000 ships made from The Iron Islands anyway? They might have thought of that before filming in a barren place with no fucking trees.

I hate picking holes in this show, but it starting to be easy now.

It's only pyke we see though. Not the whole of the different islands. There may well be lots of trees.

Possibly, apart from when he actually called it The Red Wedding. To me, that sounded a bit silly and stupidly scripted. It's still annoying me three days later.

This type of event takes on legend of its own though, we've seen that kind of thing with the mummer's farces lately. It could easily have been branded thus around the kingdom and Frey strikes me as the kind of guy who'd lap up being at the heart of the legend therefore calling it 'The Red Wedding' proudly. Didn't seem fourth walling at all to me in those circumstances.

Probably won't be of any interest to non book readers and isn't a spoiler but GRRM apparently confirmed that Brienne is a descendant of Ser Duncan the Tall. Pretty longstanding fan theory. Don't think he's been mentioned much if at all on the series

Yeah it felt a bit "third wally". It also annoyed me when Dany was talking about how many ships she'd need to cross the seas. The whole "you'd need a thousand ships, at best, who has that?", "nobody, yet" shite obviously shoehorning some reference of the Greyjoys in despite the fact they've never spoken to each other and are on opposite ends of the world is mental, they'd be as well just saying shes all knowing, all seeing and all powerful.

It was definitely third wally.

A brief overview of "Coldhands" from the book if your interested. No actual spoilers as we are ahead of the books on this issue.

That's an incredible YouTube channel for game of thrones/ ASOIAF stuff. His sense of humour is glorious too.

They have the ability to raid and to trade with the entire west side of the mainland, including the north which IIRC is packed with forest. It's really not the gaping 'plot hole' people have obsessed about: a society whose strength is entirely based on sea power is in fact going to have quite a lot of boats sitting around for those purposes. In the same way that the Tyrells or any of the land powers make sure that they always have at least a credible supply of war horses, whether they control the most productive land or not. 

They have the ability to raid and to trade with the entire west side of the mainland, including the north which IIRC is packed with forest. It's really not the gaping 'plot hole' people have obsessed about: a society whose strength is entirely based on sea power is in fact going to have quite a lot of boats sitting around for those purposes. In the same way that the Tyrells or any of the land powers make sure that they always have at least a credible supply of war horses, whether they control the most productive land or not. 

Yes, but I think everyone's just trying to keep winding him up.

YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFdownload.jpg

download.jpg

download.jpg

download.jpg

37-beastmode.gif

Edited by sergie's no1 fan