Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Wait, folk think that Jon is dead?! :lol:

And that he was killed off screen?! :lol:

And that Jamie is still alive?! :lol:

And that Cersei is alive?! :lol:

And that Bran, who turned down being the lord of Winterfell, will wheel himself down to King's Landing and be king?! :lol:

And that folk would just accept him as king?! :lol:

14 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Anyone catch Jaime's hand grow back last night? 

0513-jamie-cersei-lannister-got-hbo-5.jpg

No, I tend not to pause every second to study every scene.

4 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

The past few weeks she's been wavering a bit with regards to the assassin role, even at the battle of winterfell you could tell she was having some iffy thoughts about it. 

Just went back and rewatched the last bit, are we saying this is Jon's sword? 

IMG_20190513_203848.thumb.jpg.5fca1928587d2c4d0e5641f4ee4ce1d1.jpg

No

Wait, folk think that Jon is dead?! [emoji38]
And that he was killed off screen?! [emoji38]
And that Jamie is still alive?! [emoji38]
And that Cersei is alive?! [emoji38]
And that Bran, who turned down being the lord of Winterfell, will wheel himself down to King's Landing and be king?! [emoji38]
And that folk would just accept him as king?! [emoji38]

Almost as ridiculous as dead Starks, eh.

9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

And that Bran, who turned down being the lord of Winterfell, will wheel himself down to King's Landing and be king?! :lol:

On the Bran thing maybe the point would be he would use his greensight to help advise a democratic council of rulers and there would be no feudal style king any more. Some of the Essos cities are democracies in the book to a certain extent although with a limited franchise. Bran could be useful to have around in that context. Rest I agree are farfetched.

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

No idea is too daft for Game of Thrones these days.

At this point, people are analysing before they make any attempt to watch the show and enjoy it.

Some of the stuff I have read... even down to that its all politically charged writing about women in power etc etc.... I really enjoyed this episode. Then I read folk shitting all over it and I wonder what am I missing, or is it them.....

At this point, people are analysing before they make any attempt to watch the show and enjoy it.

Some of the stuff I have read... even down to that its all politically charged writing about women in power etc etc.... I really enjoyed this episode. Then I read folk shitting all over it and I wonder what am I missing, or is it them.....
People have different opinions, who knew.

Just now, UpInTheAyr said:
1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

People have different opinions, who knew.

^^^^And then people get a touch confrontational about it....

Not seen much of it on here tbf but there is some utter batshit nonsense out there written as if this isnt just a form of entertainment. As if the show owes people the standards and ending they want. Its a symptom of how mega the series has been but as the writing has declined (it obviously has) folk have just become quite pissy about it all IMO

38 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

The past few weeks she's been wavering a bit with regards to the assassin role, even at the battle of winterfell you could tell she was having some iffy thoughts about it. 

Just went back and rewatched the last bit, are we saying this is Jon's sword? 

IMG_20190513_203848.thumb.jpg.5fca1928587d2c4d0e5641f4ee4ce1d1.jpg

so it is-was wondering what it was when she was looking at it near the end

maybe he said "f**k this" and just tossed it

47 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Anyone catch Jaime's hand grow back last night? 

0513-jamie-cersei-lannister-got-hbo-5.jpg

Just finished re-watching the episode and looked out for this and I think this must be a behind the scenes shot or something as there wasn’t any such shot like this that I could see.

^^^^And then people get a touch confrontational about it....
Not seen much of it on here tbf but there is some utter batshit nonsense out there written as if this isnt just a form of entertainment. As if the show owes people the standards and ending they want. Its a symptom of how mega the series has been but as the writing has declined (it obviously has) folk have just become quite pissy about it all IMO
If you think that counts as confrontational I really wouldn't go looking at other GOT forums.

Getting pissy at the decline of parts of the show seems perfectly valid imo.

2 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Just finished re-watching the episode and looked out for this and I think this must be a behind the scenes shot or something as there wasn’t any such shot like this that I could see.

That's why I was asking as I have no recollection of this and people were making a deal out of it on Twitter. Which hand is his bad hand anyway?

1 minute ago, JamieStevenson said:

That's why I was asking as I have no recollection of this and people were making a deal out of it on Twitter. Which hand is his bad hand anyway?

It’s his right hand because it’s his good one and he’s not sound enough to be left handed.