Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

16 minutes ago, Loki said:

I’m going to guess Sansa to end up on the throne. In a throwback to the incidents that started the downfall of the Targaryean dynasty (the mad king burning Ned’s brother and father) - Dany will attempt to burn the Starks including Sansa, Arya and Jon/Aegon. Bran will warg into the dragon and have her killed.

Arya, Jon and Bran will not want it, leaving Sansa to take it and fulfil her own dream of being Queen (but not married to Joffrey).

Sansa wants the North to be its own kingdom, so why would she then just suddenly change her mind and become Queen of the Seven Kingdoms?

Plus her 'dream' to be queen was when she was a silly child. She's changed a lot since then, and has said many times throughout the seasons, most notably last week, how wrong, naive and daft she was.

Do folk actually watch the show?

My money's on the horse being sent by Bran or related to Arya's own Nymeria related warging abilities, which is very much implied in the book was why the Faceless Men wanted to recruit her with her time spent blind being about awakening her skills.

That's also why all the why didn't he pat Ghost on the head is spectacularly missing the point of the bond the Stark children had or have with their direwolves.

Edited by LongTimeLurker

The horse was just a horse. Plenty of them were in the city as the Dothraki were firing about smashing shit up. 

No one 'sent it'. There's meaning behind it. It's just a horse.

Anyway, I'm now on board with the series being rushed. The opinion that is, not that it being rushed it good. They're just left themselves too much to do, and whilst we're getting the same outcomes we would were the series longer, getting there isn't as good as it could and should be.

Sansa wants the North to be its own kingdom, so why would she then just suddenly change her mind and become Queen of the Seven Kingdoms?
Plus her 'dream' to be queen was when she was a silly child. She's changed a lot since then, and has said many times throughout the seasons, most notably last week, how wrong, naive and daft she was.

[emoji23]

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Wait, folk think that Jon is dead?! :lol:

And that he was killed off screen?! :lol:

And that Jamie is still alive?! :lol:

And that Cersei is alive?! :lol:

And that Bran, who turned down being the lord of Winterfell, will wheel himself down to King's Landing and be king?! :lol:

And that folk would just accept him as king?! :lol:

Quoting this so I can cautiously say that I think one of these is going to happen and it's going to piss literally everyone off. 

11 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

My money's on the horse being sent by Bran or related to Arya's own Nymeria related warging abilities, which is very much implied in the book was why the Faceless Men wanted to recruit her with her time spent blind being about awakening her skills.

That's also why all the why didn't he pat Ghost on the head is spectacularly missing the point of the bond the Stark children had or have with their direwolves.

Didn't they literally claim this didn't happen because they didn't have the budget to do it?

12 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

This is incredibly important to you isn't it. I hope all your dreams come true.

1 minute ago, invergowrie arab said:

The inability to accept that a favoured pet theory could simply be wrong gets like some of the over the top Star Wars stuff where irate fanboys still don't seem to be able grasp that it was Rey that initially said her parents were nobodies not Kylo.

7 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

No

2 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

The inability to accept that a favoured pet theory could simply be wrong gets like some of the over the top Star Wars stuff where irate fanboys still don't seem to be able grasp that it was Rey that initially said her parents were nobodies not Kylo.

I enjoy talking theories. You're off if you think I'm in any way upset or whatever other boring P&B trope tedious folk like to trot out.

Incidentally Rey's parents are nobodies. She isn't a Skywalker or Solo or Palpatine etc.

Thought it was a highly entertaining episode. Game of Thrones was never going to have a happy ending.

The pacing has been rushed due to the shorter seasons. If it had been another 2 or 3 seasons of 10 episodes then don't think there would be as much criticism.

13 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Quoting this so I can cautiously say that I think one of these is going to happen and it's going to piss literally everyone off. 

Didn't they literally claim this didn't happen because they didn't have the budget to do it?

That's exactly why. also the reason why Ghost has shrunk in size in later seasons.

I’m guessing there will be a stand off between Jon and Daenarys, she will say “dracarus” but the dragon will refuse because Jon is the King, dany will die, Jon will return to be king of the north.

Tyrion’s had it because he’s got nothing left.

Grey worms gonna die.

Onion knight will be okay.

Jaime and Cersei are dead.

Think that just about covers my thoughts on the matter.

17 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I enjoyed it.

Anyone else laugh at Qyburns death?

It was excellently timed for me, my girlfriend (only started it recently) was watching the episode where he first appeared yesterday :lol:

I have noticed there have been a couple of ideas here which have appealed to me - Bran wargs into dragon and kills her (although she is the unburnt) and Jon doesn’t get dracarused because he is the blood of the dragon. It basically makes me think people will say any ending is predictable because every possible outcome has been posited on the internet.

7 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Only thing that burnt my knickers was the fact that the dragon could lay waste to buildings with its fire breath.  But oor John could just duck behind a wall in episode 3 and be fine.

Yes, because half of Viserions face and neck were missing.