Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Another painfully slow episode this week.

Don't agree with that at all. It was the best episode of the season so far for me. A lot happened this week which should advance the numerous storylines over the remainder of the season.

Why did Lancel wait all this time to make his big confession to High Sparrow? Made for a good scene though and a hint of rebellion in the air again. Gendry, anyone?

I don't think he waited at all, I got the impression the High Sparrow knew all along and was just waiting for the right moment.

Did sam get his end away in the books, honestly can't remember???

Isn't that the infamous 'fat pink mast' scene in the books?

It was dealt with better on the TV show so you can imagine how bad it is in the books.

I think we could all see that Cersei wasn't in control at all and that the High Sparrow would screw her over at some point. Seems a bit of an opportune time for Gendry to reappear (if he does) just as all this comes out. Another new king perhaps?

Edited by Spain

Absolutely smashing pair of tits this week, absolutely SMASHING. They were pretty spectacular, in fact either that is some precisely timed poison, or they're literally magic tits. :wub:

Davos is the best, and Stannis is the best, his cause is so just and true... ok so he sired a smoke monster to kill his brother but come on have you SEEN Melisandre's tits? Who here amongst us can say they would not sire a smoke monster to kill their brother for a go on those.

Samwell is the best and Bronn is just the fucking best. So glad he isn't going to end up like The Mountain although LOL, he has got to go home to Lollys Stokeworth doesn't he? Bet her tits aren't magic. Think maybe i should stop talking about tits now.

Sure "Perfumed ponce" is a Withnail thing, can anyone scientifically prove this existed before Withnail or not? I was trying to think if anyone in the show was in Withnail, like it was an inside joke or something. Can't think of anyone.

Also loved Dany's reaction to Jorah unmasking himself, not even slightly impressed. She was a bit more impressed by Tyrion though.

Wonder if the House of Stark has to change their motto now that it's snowing all over the shop and winter is definitely upon us, they're gonna sound like right idiots still saying winter is coming a couple of years in.

Looking forward to the big scrap next episode. I'm guessing it can't be far away

Edited by Christophe