Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Ooh and also what happened to Theons sisters mob? They looked quite handy in a fight a few seasons ago, although I can't remember whose side they fight for and who they believe is the rightful king?

Apparently they will be in season 6 going by the casting.

Also one for those who have read the books

Is this Stoneheart thing ever going to happen?

I haven't read the books so I don't even know what Stoneheart is so I don't wanna know what/who/where it is if it still has potential to happen?

If its confirmed they have ditched it or it won't be in the TV show then feel free to share it with me

If it's going to happen, it's happening next week. There was an IMDB entry a few weeks ago suggesting that someone would be making an appearance. The entry's now gone, so it might be a hoax. I guess we'll find out in a few days

If it's going to happen, it's happening next week. There was an IMDB entry a few weeks ago suggesting that someone would be making an appearance. The entry's now gone, so it might be a hoax. I guess we'll find out in a few days

Part of me died when Catelyn Stark came back to life. A character I was delighted to see go

Part of me died when Catelyn Stark came back to life. A character I was delighted to see go

I quite liked that, but must admit to being delighted to be rid of a couple of Starks when Cat and Robb kicked the bucket. Their chapters, Arya aside, are painful reading.

Edited by Kyle

I quite liked that, but must admit to being delighted to be rid of a couple of Starks when Cat and Robb kicked the bucket. Their chapters, Arya aside, are painful reading.

I don't mind Arya's chapters. I would happily sponsor a Kraaken if it would eat every single Ironborn though.

Towards the end of the last scene i couldn't help thinking of...

star-wars-episode-2-attack-of-the-clones

That's exactly what I thought. Spookily similar.

Back to being hit and miss for me. Some good stuff even Dorne wasn't that bad. I wouldn't say Doran was miscast more Siddig has been underused and given some shite material previously.

Even though the last scene was good, I couldn't help but feel it could have been even better.

Despite Dillane counting to impress as Stannis I'm not a fan of the Shireen storyline. Seems out of character.

That's exactly what I thought. Spookily similar.

Back to being hit and miss for me. Some good stuff even Dorne wasn't that bad. I wouldn't say Doran was miscast more Siddig has been underused and given some shite material previously.

Even though the last scene was good, I couldn't help but feel it could have been even better.

Despite Dillane counting to impress as Stannis I'm not a fan of the Shireen storyline. Seems out of character.

Almost exactly the same, doubt the producers would cite it though!

Not sure on Stannis acting out of character...he got a smoke monster to kill his own brother. He's been perfectly happy to sacrifice his own nephews to the Lord of Light. He's known right from the start that his claim is relatively just, and that there is a menace in the North which a divided Westeros cannot defeat. He's not a nice man. He's a leader. In a world where there are no happy endings.