Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

FUCKING HELL YOU b*****d STANNIS

FUCKING HELL YOU HARPY c***s

FUCKING HELL DEFINITELY WALKING INTO A TRAP IN DORNE

IT'S ALL GOING TO SHIT

Nope nope nope nope nope. f**k that shit with Stannis. That was absolutely horrible.

Stannis vs. Roose, the battle of the whompercunts.

OK, which one of you is this guy?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2015/06/08/game-of-thrones-season-5-episode-9-review-the-dance-of-dragons/

It would be fairly anti climatic if after all this time Dany and Tyrion die of fucking greyscale

Actually...on Tyrion dying....Dany has sort of left the rest of them to their fate hasn't she, the f**k is Tyrion going to do now?

Edited by Christophe

Love that he's so seething that even after he finished his Stannis seethe, he goes back to it again when he's in the middle of describing what else happened in the episode.

Didn't one of the actors say the episode ten would break the internet? Would need to guess someone big is for the chop and you'd guess John Snow because of olly.

We've still to get Cersei's naked walk of shame. I wouldn't be surprised if the dornish angle is a plot for Oberyns wife to kill Cersei, tommon or the queen but ends with the mountain raping her, murdering her and killing her children.

Good shout about jorah touching Danny and greyscale made by someone else. I never even clocked that

If the bit about Cersei is a book spoiler you can get to f**k.

And hopefully die of aids. If not, then soz m8.

Cersei naked does sound good though.

Edited by DavidMcG

I could see that being Shireen's end in the books but no way see it being Stannis' doing, especially considering they're miles apart as of now and a massive snowstorm keeping them separated. Could def see Melisandre doing it though on her own or with Selyse.

To me the Stannis thing seems really out of character when you remember that he lasted for over a year at the seige of Storm's End, eating boiled shoe leather and rats before Davos snuck in and now he burns his only heir after one day of no supplies? I try and keep the book characters and the show characters separate in my mind but when they have the same back story in both its hard to visualize one version of the character doing something and another the completely opposite.

Can't remember but wasn't the siege of Storm's End pre-Mel?

Aye Daenerys just you hop on your dragon and fly away leaving the rest of them to deal with the Sons of the Harpy. Nae bather!

I can't believe we're at Episode 9 already. Any word on series 6?

Edited by Swarley

If the bit about

Cersei

is a book spoiler you can get to f**k.

And hopefully die of aids. If not, then soz m8.

Cersei naked does sound good though.

I've put it in a spoiler now but it's not a book spoiler I ain't read the books it's just something that was all over the papers last year because the Croatian government wouldn't let her walk naked to start with. It might not happen at all
] .

Edited by DavidMcG

I've put it in a spoiler now but it's not a book spoiler I ain't read the books it's just something that was all over the papers last year because the Croatian government wouldn't let her walk naked to start with. It might not happen at all

] .

Still a spoiler then

I'm guessing Stannis habit of burning up Royalty might mean Sansa is better of with the Boltons.

Depends how you define royal blood. Stark's were Kings in the North before the conquest but I'd say she has blood of the First Men rather than royal blood.

Edited by Christophe