Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

What if someone puts a book spoiler like the above and someone thinks it's just because some fandan can't stay out a thread before they watch the show?

Spoilering for spoiler's sake spoils it imo

The usual format was always:

Book Spoiler

Being a smart arse

What if someone puts a book spoiler like the above and someone thinks it's just because some fandan can't stay out a thread before they watch the show?

Spoilering for spoiler's sake spoils it imo

This thread is obviously constantly evolving but pages and pages back people were titling spoilers with 'book spoiler'. Think this was before the book had its own thread, obviously now there is no need for the kind of shit-stirring spoiler like above that's only going to piss people off

I'm always suspicious when you see don't see a character actually die.  Still not convinced the guy who got his head lopped off by a female warrior at the end of the last series is really dead (I've lost track of what we can and can't say without spoiler tags now...).

But after a misdemeanour like this, hopefully McIntyre keeps him on the Ross County bench behind Woods and Irvine for a few more games as punishment.

How many hours of the show have you watched and it's still just 'the guy that got his head lopped off by the female warrior'? Must pay more attention!

How many hours of the show have you watched and it's still just 'the guy that got his head lopped off by the female warrior'? Must pay more attention!

*facepalm*

Surely from what I said about spoilers after it, it was obvious I knew who they were and I was just avoiding using their names?

Everyone knows it's Stanley and Brenda.

Leaving aside the obvious plot development hints, I'm curious to see the inclusion of the helmed character in the series, as it seemed to be just another writing cul-de-sac in the books, some of which have been rightly written out so far. Presumably he'll become a key figure, or will just claim a key figure, as the story now develops in the TV series ahead of the books.

There is however no sign of the directors managing to swiftly wrap up most of the multi-continent and human-paranormal threads created by Martin by this stage in the books though; I'd expect several seasons to be 'reluctantly' renewed in order to finish the story. Which isn't the worst outcome tbh.

Posting book spoilers is the sign of an intelligent well read c**t.

^^^ FTFY

Apparently you can only talk about the tv show in code on this thread too, I don't think it's the people posting 'spoilers' that are the c***s tbf.