Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

I'm hoping the Dothraki plot evolves quite quickly into her having a massive Dothraki, Unsullied, Second Sons & Dragon Army and her actually doing something with it.

Hopefully the Mountain kills off the High Sparrow and his minions pretty quickly, and then we get another war, probably with the Martells.

Just finished episode 7 of Season 5 and it is easily the weakest season. I stand by my earlier comment that it gets gradually worse. Don't really have high hopes for Season 6 but I will no doubt watch it anyway.

If Daenerys doesn't cross the sea I hope her dragons eat her.

In the episode where Joffrey is married, you see Olena play with Sansa's necklace and then she walks past Joffrey's cup on her way back to her seat. Very subtle and you'd never pick up on it unless you knew what was happening.

Point still stands, it used to always air on the first Monday in April.

I'm not disputing that.

Seriously can't wait for this though, last year I downloaded the 4 leaked episodes and watched them all that night. Had to wait a month to get my next hit, told myself I wouldn't do it again but I know for a fact I wouldn't be able to resist.

I'm not disputing that. Seriously can't wait for this though, last year I downloaded the 4 leaked episodes and watched them all that night. Had to wait a month to get my next hit, told myself I wouldn't do it again but I know for a fact I wouldn't be able to resist.

Don't think it's possible this year though. There's no advance screenings for critics or anything this time.

I see IMDB now lists many of the characters in Season 6.

Not really much a spoiler or anything but just in case no-one wants to know, I see some of the following are definitely back (in addition to the Bran story arc returning that is):

Walder Frey, Edmure Tully, The Blackfish, Osha & Rickon