Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

I missed the leaked thing, thank goodness.

Was my genius proposal about Sam leading his dad's army (presumably with the help of the cured Jorah Mormont) against the Lannisters correct? I don't care about the rest, but want to be smug if I'm right.

Don't think it was mentioned.

I'm really interested in the other Sam theory that will not be mentioned on here but if you're interested it's popular so you can Google it.

Might've already been mentioned but I'm treading carefully on here these days and don't want to say too much.

Thankfully I've avoided it (the spoilers and pishing my pants), however asking what was involved the second all the dust had settled and posts were deleted was pretty fucking stupid.

You are trying to elicit spoilers out of people and when called out on it resort to pish like "don't wet your panties" instead of reasoning that it's really not on? Absolute worst type of c**t on a topic like this, and won't be the last time you attempt it.

Another cracking episode, things really are moving along at a fucking pace though.

Other seasons those two battles would've been the absolute highlight of the season, as it was we didn't even see one of them.

It isn't looking good for Danny and her wanting to take King's Landing peacefully though, in fact how much of an army will she even have left? She's lost pretty much all her fleet, and unless something out the blue comes she'll have just lost most of the unsullied, just the horse Lords left?

Other points,

How did the poison work with the sand snakes? Cersei just had it in her mouth the whole time? How was she able to just drink it afterwards?

Dani and John are gonna f**k.

Brans a bit of a creep, just meets back up with long lost sister, immediately tells her he watched her get bummed, not anything about John being half targaerian etc...

Bran hasn't seen his sister in years and the first things he brings up is the fact she got raped on her wedding night. But it's all cool because he said she looked nice.

Euron is doing fine at filling in when the Hound isn't in the episode. Normally that dialogue would just make the character seem stupid but it actually works for him.

What's going to happen to Yara? She's of no significance to Cersei so she'll probably be used as bait for the Ironborn.

Jaimie had a shit episode. Gets told that his sisters getting fucked by Jack Sparrow then gets told his son was murdered by the women that he's just gave an easy time to.

Hopefully the Arya-Sansa reunion is better than depressed Bran turning up and being a wee kill joy.

Dany and Jon had two decent scenes but Jon and Tyrions scene was better. They understand each other better because both of them were almost outcasts as children whereas Dany has some ego. Just expects everyone to do what they're told. She's really starting to piss me off.

Daario is going to save Dany, isn't he? I think it's better that we are getting more interaction between the main characters and less time of castles being blown up to be honest. Ollena's scene with Jaime was a joy and the best scene in the show of that nature for about three seasons.

The real scene that interested me though was the one in the bed chamber between Cersei and Jaime as it contrasted so much with what happened in the past. She's the one in charge in that relationship now, and coupled with what Ollena told him (he'll want Tyrion home now) and Cersei pledge to Euron, I think Jaime is going to try and claim the throne for himself, the only way he knows how.

Tyrion is boring as f**k when he's sober.

6 hours ago, Grant228 said:

How did the poison work with the sand snakes? Cersei just had it in her mouth the whole time? How was she able to just drink it afterwards?

I imagine it was coated on her lips, and then she drank the antedote afterwards.

"This is Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons”

"This is Jon Snow...he's King in the North"