Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

The entire plot for the series is alleged to have been leaked on reddit. My understanding is that so far the information from that has been reasonably accurate, unfortunately, so it's probably best to avoid threads like this over the next few weeks, if you want to avoid spoilers.

The entire plot for the series is alleged to have been leaked on reddit. My understanding is that so far the information from that has been reasonably accurate, unfortunately, so it's probably best to avoid threads like this over the next few weeks, if you want to avoid spoilers.

I checked the first two or three bits out and they've already happened so I stopped myself from reading on but I'd expect that most of the stuff leaked is true.

I've got a horrible feeling this war between Dany and Cersei is going to be extremely rushed or shite. As much as I enjoyed the first two episodes, not a great deal of actual progress has been made anywhere. Bran has moved about 200 feet and has arrived at the wall, Jon has just left Winterfell where Sansa and Littlefinger are trying to outwit each other, Cersei has struck first at sea in their war, Dany has arrived at Dragonstone and had a few teddy bears' picnics with her wee posse and Arya left the twins, went south, met Ed Sheeran and Hotpie, changed direction to head North and saw a direwolf.

That's all well and good in a 10 episode season but for things to progress to any kind of conclusion, the next 5 episodes will have to go at a breakneck speed. 

These kinds of leaks were almost entirely spot on last season (3 tower of joy scenes with the parental reveal last, Tommen jumping out of the window after the sept was blown up by Cersei, Frey pies etc) so I'd strongly recommend not reading them if you want the rest of the season to be in any way surprising.

Edited by Kyle

38 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

I don't get why people just cant wait another 5 or so weeks. 

17 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I've got a horrible feeling this war between Dany and Cersei is going to be extremely rushed or shite. As much as I enjoyed the first two episodes, not a great deal of actual progress has been made anywhere. Bran has moved about 200 feet and has arrived at the wall, Jon has just left Winterfell where Sansa and Littlefinger are trying to outwit each other, Cersei has struck first at sea in their war, Dany has arrived at Dragonstone and had a few teddy bears' picnics with her wee posse and Arya left the twins, went south, met Ed Sheeran and Hotpie, changed direction to head and saw a direwolf.

That's all well and good in a 10 episode but for things to progress to any kind of conclusion, the next 5 episodes will have to go at a breakneck speed. 

These kinds of leaks were almost entirely spot on last season (3 tower of joy scenes with the parental reveal last, Tommen jumping out of the window after the sept was blown up by Cersei, Frey pies etc) so I'd strongly recommend not reading them if you want the rest of the season to be in any way surprising.

See that happens a lot with GOT, the difference between this and TWD though is there aren't many bad episodes of GOT where as a slow/filler episode of TWD sticks out like a sore thumb.