Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

What is Bronn up to btw?

I'm dying for a Tyrion and Bronn reunion and now that Tyrion is back in Westeros it's now looking like they may see each other again.
Albeit on different sides of the war.

1 minute ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

Yeah, watching it again. Are we meant to believe Varys now after 6 years of treachery? Don't trust him Dany!

To be fair, Dany certainly still seemed cautious with him, despite getting him to swear his allegiance. She probably feels she owes him a bit for his help more than anything.

Did Varys not play a part in helping Dany and her brother escape Westeros? I'm pretty sure that was mentioned in one of the episodes.
Sounds like she should be more grateful to him.

On top of all that he's brought in half her army with the Dornish and the Tyrells.

2 minutes ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Did Varys not play a part in helping Dany and her brother escape Westeros? I'm pretty sure that was mentioned in one of the episodes.
Sounds like she should be more grateful to him.

On top of all that he's brought in half her army with the Dornish and the Tyrells.

Despite all of that, he's still capable of turning on absolutely anyone at the drop of a hat. He can't be trusted and I suspect Dany knows that.

Great episode, lots happened and set up loads to come, exactly what I'd hoped would(Nymeria, Arya heading home, the meeting of Jon and Daenerys) 
Euron is an absolute savage, great villain to have. Can't wait for the next one! 

I don't think Arya will head home now. Nymeria turned her down and she says something along the lines of "that's the way we are". I think she'll about turn and head back to King's Landing.

I don't think Arya will head home now. Nymeria turned her down and she says something along the lines of "that's the way we are". I think she'll about turn and head back to King's Landing.

I'm not saying I don't want Arya to kill Cersei but how is she supposed to get into Kings Landing, into the Red Keep, close enough to Cersei and then kill her all without being noticed and captured.

I know she can do the thing with the faces but unless she gets Jaime's face and kills her when they're about to shag I can't see how going to Kings Landing wouldn't be a death trap for her.

I reckon she'll go to Winterfell, have a Stark reunion with Sansa, wait for Jon to come back, even bigger reunion, wait for Bran, fucking huge reunion. Then live out the rest of there lives happily ever after at Winterfell and let Tormund and Brienne deal with the White Walkers.

17 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Don't know what's been more useless in the show, the Direwolves or the Sandsnakes.

Ghost, Summer and Grey Wind have been/were good. Sandsnakes are c***s.

4 minutes ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Btw love how Jon channelled his inner Ned to strangle Littlefinger against the wall.

Same way Ned did it outside the brothel in season 1.

Northern lads do it best.

Aye that worked out well for Ned.

Baelish is on Arya's list aye?

Don't think so

Cersei, Ilyn Payne, Melisandre, The Mountain and Beric Dondarrion are the only ones left.

Cersei and Melisandre and the only ones she's got a chance of killing since Beric can come back, Ilyn Payne isn't in the show anymore and no one knows how to kill the Mountain.

1 hour ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

Yeah, watching it again. Are we meant to believe Varys now after 6 years of treachery? Don't trust him Dany!

I trust him far more than i'd ever trust Littlefinger, now that Jon has left, he will waste no time in trying to turn Sansa against Jon and get his hole in the process. Now i think about it, how old is Sansa meant to be by this point? I assume each series is meant to last roughly a year and she was 12 when it all started? So 19-20 at most?

Anybody else notice that Littlefinger isn't Irish in this season???

Back to being Irish in episode 2!

And no Hound/no Bron = shite episode

What are the Ironborn like in a land based fight? Now they've destroyed the only other fleet in the known world surely they'll be reduced to glorified floating Ubers?

8 minutes ago, Swarley said:

Back to being Irish in episode 2!

And no Hound/no Bron = shite episode

What are the Ironborn like in a land based fight? Now they've destroyed the only other fleet in the known world surely they'll be reduced to glorified floating Ubers?

outside of tactics, is there really any difference between land/sea based fights?

outside of tactics, is there really any difference between land/sea based fights?

Yes. Sea based you must dance around sword in one hand, other hand held high behind for balance whilst shouting "ah ha".

I'd agree that the actual scrap is pretty much the same but tactics is where I was coming from. Would they follow orders and be disciplined or just follow Euron as he raced across the battlefield?