Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Enjoyed the ending to last nights episode. It's looking pretty good for Cersei at the moment, with the Iron Born fleet destroyed and the sandsnakes in captivity that fucks up Danys plan of blockading kings landing. 

I'm going to need to watch it again but at dragons tone what part were the Tyrell's given? 

Minor detail but I don't remember seeing the Mountain in the last episode. Is there a chance he's been sent to Casterly Rock in anticipation of any attacks?

Probably unlikely as he's Cersei's bodyguard but having kill numerous Unsullied with a swing of his sword then crushing Grey Worms head in one hand sounds plausible.

My wife found it pretty implausible that Euron would be able to dispatch the 2 sandsankes as easily as he did, given they've been made out to be fairly handy in a scrap.  I think that's been a failing of the show that they haven't really shown how much of a badass he's supposed to be.

Is Yara dead?! My mate is saying she was the one hanging at the end, I'm inclined to disagree???

Was it not the two Sand Snakes hanging off the ship. It's not like GOT to kill people off camera, they like to make it obvious.

When I watched the first time I thought it was Yara.

Second watching I think it was the two sand snakes, one hanging by her whip the other skewered to the ship by her spear.

That's what I thought. They would kill Yara on screen, not just half arsed.

Yeah for a main character like that they would have to. Same with the Hound in season 4 when people thought he was dead, could never understand why they would just kill him off like that. It was a brilliant fight sequence but if he was to be killed off we should've seen it.

I find Yara an irritating character tbh, although I quite liked Asha in the books. She's just a bit torn faced and is constantly insulting people but without the delivery or wit of the likes of Bronn or Sandor. If Euron and Cersei want to knock her block off I would not object. Just as long as they don't torture her for 5 mins in every one of the remaining 5 episodes. 

50 minutes ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Was it not the two Sand Snakes hanging off the ship. It's not like GOT to kill people off camera, they like to make it obvious.

48 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

That's what I thought. They would kill Yara on screen, not just half arsed.

45 minutes ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Yeah for a main character like that they would have to. Same with the Hound in season 4 when people thought he was dead, could never understand why they would just kill him off like that. It was a brilliant fight sequence but if he was to be killed off we should've seen it.

So by that logic Stannis is still knocking about up north somewhere, just biding his time???

So by that logic Stannis is still knocking about up north somewhere, just biding his time???

No because it was the obvious that he was killed. The Hound isn't obvious because Arya just left him so he could've been lying there for a while before dying. We just presumed he was dead but it's hardly going to show you Brienne swinging a sword at him and not killing him.