Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Didn't she even say that's why it was being done that way? I feel like she did.

I gathered that, I knew when she kissed the bird that she had poisoned her aswell, it just completely passed my by that she was drinking the anecdotes, for some reason I thought that she was drinking more of the posion [emoji38] I thought that she had built up a tolerance to it or something like that.

Evidently more tired than I thought.

5 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

It's absolutely mental. I'm not sure how I've managed to miss all these discussions about Myrcella getting bumped off. #BigEvent

From a slightly immature viewpoint I'd say given it was a juicy lesbian snog that caused said death most would remember it. :whistle

From a slightly immature viewpoint I'd say given it was a juicy lesbian snog that caused said death most would remember it. :whistle

Right I'm definitely way off here, wasn't Myrcella quite young?

I'm going to need to watch this episode again now, Fs, cheers guys.

4 minutes ago, Sir Peh McBridie said:

Given the lesbian snog didn't feature Grant228's sister it probably didn't do much for him. ;)

Given the lesbian snog didn't feature Grant228's sister it probably didn't do much for him. [emoji6]

Just cause you're a big fan of incest doesn't mean everyone else is, best to keep them perversions on the down low xox

...um well if that's the case replace the word "juicy" with highly inappropriate.
Think she was 18 at least though.

I might just be confusing her book age with the age of the actress who actually played her.
Incest on a GoT thread :unsure:[emoji38]

Standard, no as big a fan of cersei with short hair.

Thoroughly enjoyed that episode. My only fault is the pace of events. They must have a lot to squeeze in over the seasons!

Much happier when there are scenes between main characters with lots of dialogue, after all it is a battle of intelligence/wits between those vying for the throne.

Euron greyjoy coming into his own now as 'the baddie'. His remark to Jamie lannister was class!

It's not going well for daenerys at the moment and it's mainly tyrions fault. I wonder if she'll stop heeding his advice.

Season shaping up well!

Spoiler Based on ep 4 trailer who's betting that gold for the iron bank gets intercepted and Cersei loses some ground after her victories this ep?
*Not sure if we need to spoiler tag next episode trailer theories*

Perfectly acceptable imo, trying to figure out what's going to happen over the season based on pausing trailers every second is part of the enjoyment of Got, providing you don't actually know what's going to transpire or share something which is claiming to be definite then it's fair game.

Have you got a link to the trailer?

Perfectly acceptable imo, trying to figure out what's going to happen over the season based on pausing trailers every second is part of the enjoyment of Got, providing you don't actually know what's going to transpire or share something which is claiming to be definite then it's fair game.

Have you got a link to the trailer?

See if this works

3 hours ago, Grant228 said:

I gathered that, I knew when she kissed the bird that she had poisoned her aswell, it just completely passed my by that she was drinking the anecdotes, for some reason I thought that she was drinking more of the posion emoji38.png I thought that she had built up a tolerance to it or something like that.

Evidently more tired than I thought.

Aye, she can fair hold her stories.