Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

2 hours ago, Sir Peh McBridie said:

Not sure what she means by "no more clever plans" if she's not going to just go in with her Dragons and twot Kings landing.

Not that it's the happiest of shows but hoping for a bit of better news for the good guys next ep. 

She's losing her temper and at this point just attacking blindly will cost her dearly. 

Decent episode although the pacing seems off when you rush through 2 battles in a matter of minutes. The Lannisters have played a blinder tbf, levelled the playing field and essentially forced Daenerys to start using her Dothraki and Dragons which I imagine will turn folk in Westeros against her.

Lady Olenna ensuring herself a quick and painless death before admitting she murdered Joffrey was stone cold but such a good scene. Bran was a creepy fucker though, first time seeing your sister in years then letting her know she looked good the night she got raped.

Watching it again, less sleepy, burst out laughing how creepy Bran was. And Sam's expressions, he's a fucking tremendous actor is John Bradley.

Was a bit disappointed at how... Unmessed up Jorah looks now. Was hoping for massive lasting damage, horrible I know.

Will Bran speak to Jon now about his lineage or will they just about get to it before something big happen and it's delayed?

26 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Watching it again, less sleepy, burst out laughing how creepy Bran was. And Sam's expressions, he's a fucking tremendous actor is John Bradley.

Was a bit disappointed at how... Unmessed up Jorah looks now. Was hoping for massive lasting damage, horrible I know.

Will Bran speak to Jon now about his lineage or will they just about get to it before something big happen and it's delayed?

Well, he has been left badly scarred and we don't yet know if the disease will have left any lasting damage. He might never be able to fight well again

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

I'm not really getting the Euron character to be honest. He is not in the same league of hatred generation as Tywin, Joffrey or even Ramsey. The funny lines he gets aren't helping, for me anyway. He should be a lot badder, but the finger up the bum line, funny as it was, and did actually serve a purpose in getting Jaime offside, just felt totally out of place. I didn't like it.

Are the The Brotherhood and the Hound heading north?

If so that's gonna be brilliant when the Hound sees Arya and Brienne again.

Bran has suddenly lost all social skills in the space of a couple of episodes but I'm expecting he'll be able to tell Jon that he's part Targaryan.

When Olenna spilt the beans why did Jamie not slap her about a bit before sticking his sword into her heart? She wasn't dead when he walked out so he could have at least made her suffer a bit.

When Olenna spilt the beans why did Jamie not slap her about a bit before sticking his sword into her heart? She wasn't dead when he walked out so he could have at least made her suffer a bit.

Cos Jamie isn't his sister I guess. Knows it wouldn't make him feel any better

I see a few criticising the pace of the episode (basically cutting out the two battles) but I think that was probably necessary. There's going to be plenty of battles to come, they don't need to show every one of them but the pace at which they showed the two was supposed to highlight just how much of an unexpected twist it was supposed to be, that impact would have been lost if it had played out longer.

It's clearly setting up that Dany desperately needs Jorah back though. He'll ride in and take control of the invasion and leave Tyrion to the political side of things as hand. I'm assuming at the pace of current events Jorah will be back by her side by Episode 5 at the latest - the question is will Jon still be there when he gets there.

Proper laughed out loud at Euron's finger up the bum comments though.

Not many folk left now, given the point to point blood letting.
It really is disjointed, & has been since the script has been left to the TV crews devices.
So disappointing that it's gone downhill, the book storyline having run out.

22 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

I've just remembered who Euron reminds me of, Captain Flashheart.

Woof! Yep I can see that resemblence as well now that you mention it. Not convinced that Euron would be more comfortable in a dress mind.