Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Littlefinger is a great character, him being killed by Ayra or, God forbid, Sansa, would be horrific. If it turns out the Sansa and Ayra are pretending to fight to con Littlefinger in a "double cross" type way I'll be absolutely seething.

13 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Littlefinger is a great character, him being killed by Ayra or, God forbid, Sansa, would be horrific. If it turns out the Sansa and Ayra are pretending to fight to con Littlefinger in a "double cross" type way I'll be absolutely seething.

Parklife.

Why Littlefinger should win. 

Win or not, I think he should survive in the story. 

He is the kind of person who will always make himself useful to the next power on the throne, always on the make to improve himself. It would be cheesy drama to give him a satisfying death. 

Edited by dorlomin

On 21/08/2017 at 20:14, J_Stewart said:

A Tormund and The Hound spin-off where they go on adventures is an absolute fucking must once this is all said and done. Their conversation in that episode has been the highlight of the whole season so far. Absolute money.

Either that or a Modern Family style sitcom with Tormund and Brienne of Tarth and all their children :lol:

1 minute ago, pittsburgh phil said:

I'm working my way through the earlier seasons again and am now at the Oberon vs Mountain face off. Genuinely not looking forward to that scene emoji20.png

I know - I felt really sorry for the Mountain too, being slandered in such a vile way.

What do you all make of this? Why would he single out Liam Cunningham to tell him something about his character?

Imo Davos will be sat on the Iron Throne at the end of the series.

(He's 80/1 on skybet or paddypower or one of them. I'm going a cheeky 5er just for the hell of it)

When it looked like BTG was getting his jotters, I was perched on the edge of my seat.

I'm never on the edge of my seat watching this any more. It used to be that anyone could get got at any point but now it seems most of the main characters are invincible. Bit boring for me

I'm never on the edge of my seat watching this any more. It used to be that anyone could get got at any point but now it seems most of the main characters are invincible. Bit boring for me

That's exactly what Martin was originally trying to avoid.
ASOFAI was intended to have the reader completely ignorant as to who would live, or die, every time they turned a page.
Since the TV show outstripped the books, this has been completely lost.
Scriptwriters? SHAME!

51 minutes ago, kiddy said:

That's exactly what Martin was originally trying to avoid.
ASOFAI was intended to have the reader completely ignorant as to who would live, or die, every time they turned a page.
Since the TV show outstripped the books, this has been completely lost.
Scriptwriters? SHAME!

I think they're at the stage where they've realised the plot needed to be further along than it actually was. I think a lot of the main characters will still be for the chop but this season's just had a feeling of "shit, we need to tidy a lot of this up still to be able to get to the conclusion". I reckon half the cast will be killed off between now and the last couple of episodes, then half again will get their jotters on the final two episodes themselves.

Aye, there comes a point where the end game becomes in sight and it's a bit daft to kill off key figures, else we'd end up with a finale with nobody recognisable in it.

Do wish they'd stop trying to ramp up tension with Jon though, we all know he won't die yet.