Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

9 hours ago, quickoverayard said:

In all honesty if he does die then its his own fault for having theon protect him!!!!

Dont need to be able to see the furture to know what a horrible choice that was.

Bran cant see the future, as far as we know. Greenseers can see the past, can see what's happening in other places, but cant see future events.

Jojen was able to get "visions" which showed him potential future events, but it's never been shown that Bran can.

He will have known people were arriving at Winterfell (Jamie), by warging into things and seeing what's happening, and what's being said, around the seven kingdoms. 

We've no idea what the Night King can do in that sense though.

3 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:
9 hours ago, quickoverayard said:
In all honesty if he does die then its his own fault for having theon protect him!!!!

Dont need to be able to see the furture to know what a horrible choice that was.

Maybe he knows he has to sacrifice himself. Or the Night King has him under control.

Or maybe hes in a wheelchair and has no choice but to do what the people pushing him around tell him to do...

Think people are overthinking this, Bran has no more idea what will happen in the coming episodes than you or I.

Or maybe hes in a wheelchair and has no choice but to do what the people pushing him around tell him to do...
Think people are overthinking this, Bran has no more idea what will happen in the coming episodes than you or I.
Or there is that ha.

Think one Stark will die. Clearly not Arya. Dunno why Sansa seems to be bulletproof with the bookies, we have been told not to expect a nice ending. Her sitting on the throne at the end would be a nice ending for most.

Brann is the most vulnerable by far, out of everyone but is arguably the most important. He also seems bulletproof with the bookies.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Bran cant see the future, as far as we know. Greenseers can see the past, can see what's happening in other places, but cant see future events.

Jojen was able to get "visions" which showed him potential future events, but it's never been shown that Bran can.

He will have known people were arriving at Winterfell (Jamie), by warging into things and seeing what's happening, and what's being said, around the seven kingdoms. 

We've no idea what the Night King can do in that sense though.

Did Bran not see dragons flying over Kings Landing? Surely that’s in the future. 

23 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Did Bran not see dragons flying over Kings Landing? Surely that’s in the future. 

They can apparently have visions, which show them flashes of potential future events, none of it is certain, and none of it is clear in what its showing. We've no idea if that was of the future or of the past, anyway.

You've seen proof of that with Melisandres visions in the fire with Stannis, she seen visions of him winning battles/being King.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

They can apparently have visions, which show them flashes of potential future events, none of it is certain, and none of it is clear in what its showing. We've no idea if that was of the future or of the past, anyway.

You've seen proof of that with Melisandres visions in the fire with Stannis, she seen visions of him winning battles/being King.

I suppose it’s never been hinted at wether he can see the future but any theories I’ve read seem to suggest that the dragons flying over KL was in the future. Dragons haven’t been about for hundreds of years and it certainly seemed to be modern day KL that the shadow of the dragon was flying over. 

On 4/26/2019 at 12:02, UpInTheAyr said:

We've already got a watered finish. The shortened  episode count for   the past two seasons. They  just seem to zip through things that before they would take time with,  like how characters can now fast travel to locations.

They've explored every part of the map now though, so they've unlocked all the fast travel options.

8 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

...Brann is the most vulnerable by far, out of everyone but is arguably the most important. He also seems bulletproof with the bookies.

Not sure why when he isn't really Bran any more and it's possible the Night King couldn't have made it past the wall, if he hadn't gone through first meaning the same might still apply even where the Winterfell crypts are concerned. I suspect killing Bran might wind up being the key to defeating the Night King and bringing the Northern aspects to the story to a conclusion. Great swathes of the supporting cast will no doubt be eliminated although I guess they can't go too crazy on that if they want to keep their options open for sequels and feature films. Characters like Brienne, Podrick, Tormond, Beric, Edd, Lyanna Mormont, Davos, Yohn Royce, Grey Worm, the Hound,  and Theon have probably reached the end of their usefulness to the plot.

Not sure why when he isn't really Bran any more and it's possible the Night King couldn't have made it past the wall, if he hadn't gone through first meaning the same might still apply even where the Winterfell crypts are concerned. I suspect killing Bran might wind up being the key to defeating the Night King and bringing the Northern aspects to the story to a conclusion. Great swathes of the supporting cast will no doubt be eliminated although I guess they can't go too crazy on that if they want to keep their options open for sequels and feature films. Characters like Brienne, Podrick, Tormond, Beric, Edd, Lyanna Mormont, Davos, Yohn Royce, Grey Worm, the Hound,  and Theon have probably reached the end of their usefulness to the plot.
Need to keep Hound for Cleganebowl and Tormund for outstanding patter IMO.

Everyone is bricking it for all the secondary characters likely to be bumped off next episode, forgetting that a bunch of primary characters will likely be bumped off in the last episode.

59 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:
4 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Everyone is bricking it for all the secondary characters likely to be bumped off next episode, forgetting that a bunch of primary characters will likely be bumped off in the last episode.

There's got to be a primary character bumped off tomorrow, otherwise what's the point?

11 minutes ago, MSU said:

There's got to be a primary character bumped off tomorrow, otherwise what's the point?

I'm betting Jamie is a goner, everyone seems convinced he'll see Cersei again, but I can see him dying alongside Brienne, and Tormund

I'm thinking Jaime is a goner as well. There's a pretty hefty list of folk who would be able to give Cersei a fitting end, so it's not like there's a need for him to be the one. I thought that, as well as being a huge moment for Brienne, the knighting scene gave Jaime a big redemption moment going into next week. Think a line can be drawn under his journey at this point.

Jamie himself said he isn't the fighter he was (due to the obvious) and is on the front line with Brienne (and some lads from the Vale going by their shields), so it's not looking good for him. Remember as well that Bron routinely showed him up in practice.

They like their names in GoT, so what if Jaime's redemptive arc ends with him saving Brann by being the one to kill the Night King (he is called Kingslayer after all, and he's rocking some Valerian steel!)  but dies doing so?

33 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

I'm thinking Jaime is a goner as well. There's a pretty hefty list of folk who would be able to give Cersei a fitting end, so it's not like there's a need for him to be the one. I thought that, as well as being a huge moment for Brienne, the knighting scene gave Jaime a big redemption moment going into next week. Think a line can be drawn under his journey at this point.

I think he's safe,  but could see Brienne dying in his arms. Being a kingslayer it'd be fitting  in GOT world if he added queenslayer to it. Not that it matters much anyway,  I'd be surprised if 90% of them  aren't dead by the end anyway.

I think it’s also worth remembering that there’s plenty of these poetic endings that could happen but given that it’s GOT I find it hard to believe that it’s going to happen.

There’s plenty of characters that are cannon fodder now. Ed, Jorah, Tormund being a few but I’ve a feeling there’s going to be an unexpected death tomorrow night.