Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

What's happened to the character played by Clive Russell, who survived the Red Wedding 'cos he'd gone out for a pish? Is he in hiding, or never to be seen again?

He went to Craiglang to visit Isa and leave a big shite in her toilet.

What's happened to the character played by Clive Russell, who survived the Red Wedding 'cos he'd gone out for a pish? Is he in hiding, or never to be seen again?

Not sure how exactly the series will address that as in the books he isn't even at the wedding. The fact they went to the effort of putting him there and then having him escape suggests he'll almost certainly be back

Think the Blackfish was holed up with the Queen in the North at Riverrun, but that's obviously going to be played differently too.

As long as they bring him back, fantastic character.

Thanks!

The Iron Bank was mentioned a lot. By the final book there was someone from the Iron Bank in Westeros looking for his money back. Sirprised to hear it mentioned so often in the series this early.

I have never known how to do this. FWIW one of my mates works as a crew member on GOT over in NI. He was tight as a drum till he was pissed over in Hamburg. Then he let spill a few scenes, not letting on what they are as the shows still on

Edited by Lofarl

I have never known how to do this. FWIW one of my mates works as a crew member on GOT over in NI. He was tight as a drum till he was pissed over in Hamburg. Then he let spill a few scenes, not letting on what they are as the shows still on

What's the point in telling us about them after we've seen them? Come on, get them posted and just spoiler tag them.

Or you could post it in the 'book' thread as it's highly unlikely to spoil the books.

Mad Tyrion telling it like it is! SEETHING so he was.

Can't wait to see the trial by combat. I'm assuming it'll be next week. I'm sure they'll make a big thing of it as it was a great bit of the book.

Hizdhar zo Loraq's appearance means we'll hopefully see more action in Meereen soon as well.

Also, an underrated character is 'Lord' Varys. Love that guy!

Decent episode. The Reek stuff with Asha (refuse to call her anything else) was bizarre.

Anyone else think Emilia Clarke is a terrible actress? Like eye gougingly awful? Pretty girl no doubt, but f**k me she can't act worth a shit.

I'm with you there, she was never that great in the first place but she's seemed to get worse with each series. Maybe it's that she was better at playing the vulnerable, naive type than the authoritative ruler: the quality of her acting seems to be inversely proportional to the amount of killing and liberation Dany's doing. The Theon stuff did seem to be there just to say 'by the way, the Ironborn still exist in case you've forgotten'.

Anyway, I still really enjoyed that episode. Genuinely found myself applauding when the credits started, Dinklage nailed that. Expected the trial to be dragged out over a couple of episodes but it was nicely done. Charles Dance was majestic as ever. Great to see a good bit of Varys, his little glance at the Iron Throne when he was talking to Oberyn was great. Mace Tyrell :lol:

Good to see Mark Gatiss, hopefully we'll get more of him.

Can't wait to see the trial by combat. I'm assuming it'll be next week. I'm sure they'll make a big thing of it as it was a great bit of the book.

(Book spoiler)

The title of episode 8 is "The Mountain and the Viper" so it won't be next week.

But aye, I can't wait either, been waiting all season for it.

Edited by Rossco1893