Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

He's warden but the way he got that means he ain't very popular with most of the northern lords who were loyal to the starks. When it comes down to it a lot of the north won't stand with Bolton if there was an alternative, severely limiting his capabilities and hold on the region

Interesting....

He's warden but the way he got that means he ain't very popular with most of the northern lords who were loyal to the starks. When it comes down to it a lot of the north won't stand with Bolton if there was an alternative, severely limiting his capabilities and hold on the region

That's the only thing that keeps the Starks interesting in the story. If any of the Lords on either side get a hold of any of those children, shit will almost certainly get real.

Oh, and book spoiler:

So Littlefinger just chucks her out of the moon door. No Marillion? Who exactly is he going to blame this on? Or are we supposed to believe he can kill her without anyone asking any questions? No consequences?

The singer from the Eyrie got his tongue cut out in the TV series by Joffrey so assume they'll change that bit around some way

Not sure on the timelines but I wouldn't think Stannis and his army could go from the Iron Bank to the wall in the space of one episode could they? Not sure what the distance is in map terms or how fast his boats can go though?

They've always fucked about with realistic timelines though. The Ironborn and Arya take several episodes to travel anywhere while Littlefinger and Melisandre can be everywhere at once.

They've always fucked about with realistic timelines though. The Ironborn and Arya take several episodes to travel anywhere while Littlefinger and Melisandre can be everywhere at once.

Mainly I'd guess because the Ironborn are all fucking idiots.

Ending aside, I thought it was another poor episode.

I thought there was a couple of good moments in the episode, but aye, most of it was pretty tedious. I'm willing to accept that it's probably the calm before the storm though. I thought the season was excellent before it's week off. That episode there was the exception rather than the rule.