Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Wow. Just wow.

Just seen tonight's episode, best so far this season by a distance. It has showed the actor playing oberyn Martell should have been used more this season, he was really good tonight

For f**k sake. :lol:

I wish I had the 73 cans of lager needed to wipe that image from my head.

Fucking hell.

Jings!

Significance of Tyrion's beetle story, anyone?

Presumably it has something to do with the way that powerful Lords (particularly his father) crush those weaker than fhem.

Thought the entire episode was of quite a high standard btw. Sansa's 'confession' was probably a particular highlight.

Edited by The OP

why is everyone fretting over the brain drain at the end when the obvious highlight of the ep was Daenerys' wee gal pal getting her lovelies oot. Been waiting for that since she first appeared on the scene and she didn't disappoint. :thumsup2:wub:

Absolutely love Sansa now, having hated her in the beginning. You can tell her time in King's Landing has taught her how to play the game and she's become a really interesting character.

Also, it doesn't hurt that she's now an absolute stunner.

Didn't really enjoy the ending (although the fight itself was brilliant), hate the fact they're removing characters you're only just starting to invest in. Although, tbf, that's probably a criticism of the books rather than the tv series

Thought that was a good episode, though I'm loving them all even though they are now struggling to cover the ground efficiently.

One issue I did think that was quite strange was the fact they had one scene with the Hound and Arya, which added very little. Surely they could've added it in next week or have it as some point last week?

Looking very much to the next couple of episodes. They should be a treat if the hints and spoilers are correct.