Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Fantastic episode. > Blackwater imo.

If anything the only thing that let it down were long term faults with the show and how it has treated the Wall and the Watch in general.

Dat tracking shot was immense. Really sold Castle Black and the Wall in a way we haven't seen before.

Was some major changes from the books, but again they all worked pretty well for me. Strange we haven't seen Mance this series, possible recasting next year?

Fantastic episode. > Blackwater imo.

If anything the only thing that let it down were long term faults with the show and how it has treated the Wall and the Watch in general.

Dat tracking shot was immense. Really sold Castle Black and the Wall in a way we haven't seen before.

Was some major changes from the books, but again they all worked pretty well for me. Strange we haven't seen Mance this series, possible recasting next year?

He appears in the preview for next week. Still hinds (?)

I'd be alright with it just to give the Stark family a win, they've been fucked over too much so far.

Jon is not a Stark. :P

I've read a few previews for the finale and the Producers are promising the most specular episode yet.

Knowing what may come, I tend to agree. It's going to be awesome :D

He appears in the preview for next week. Still hinds (?)

Aye, Ciaran Hinds. He is indeed in next week's episode as the preview showed. Shit is going down, and I can't wait to find out what it is.

I know Ser Alastair got wounded, but I assume the old f**k is still alive? Amusing to see Janos Slynt shit it. His denial of giants when actual giants were trying to tear down the gate was funny. Thought Sam was going to get an arrow through the puss. Glad he's still around. I've grown fond of the big lad. I almost cheered when he kissed Gilly.

Talking of former Skins actors, what the f**k happened to Gendry? Did he really just return to Flea Bottom to live the life of a serf?

Edited by DA Baracus

Hinds is a fantastic actor.

I think Ser Alastair is still alive, although I'd imagine that'll get cleared up next week. Also, Sam is fucking awesome!

Incidently, the directors are going on record saying next weeks episode will go down as one of the most memorable in the whole show.

The whole Stannis storyline seems to have been forgotten about a bit. Gendry has gone and Davos hasn't got into bother for it (I'm assuming Stannis won't be too happy with that). It's getting to the point where there needs to be a big old cull of characters or the series need to be longer so that each story can reach a point of some conclusion/intrigue instead of loads of folk just riding from here to there.

I'd be alright with it just to give the Stark family a win, they've been fucked over too much so far.

Yeah the Starks are pretty much wiped out it seems, although Sansa seems to be blossoming now, but you worry about her with Littlefinger. Ayras a funny one, not really sure where her story is going to end up, really hope she doesn't find her sister (as harsh as that may sound), as she seems far better in the "wild"

Book spoiler:

Not seen it but know there wasn't an appearance from Lady Stoneheart, gutted :(

Book spoiler:

Does she not appear in the prologue of A Feast for Crows? Can't wait for it though. Non-book readers will shit themselves.

Book spoiler:

Does she not appear in the prologue of A Feast for Crows? Can't wait for it though. Non-book readers will shit themselves.

Book spoiler:

Nah, it was in the epilogue of ASoS. Would have been a perfect closing scene for season 4.

That's about as brilliant an episode of GoT as there's been, purely down to just how action packed it was. Everything felt big, and of course there were the big moments. Still do not give a f**k about Daenerys. Can she not just f**k off?

Everything involving Tyrion, once again, was absolutely amazing. Absolutely gutted we have no more Charles Dance as Tywin though.