Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

The latest according to QI: we might not have any moons. The tiny ones don't count, and Luna might be a small planet that we're in a codependent orbit with. Shut the front door.

I first heard "shut the front door" on QI too, oddly enough.

I've got a random lassie on my friends list - don't know how she got there, or who she is, but her posts were an absolute Jeremy Kyle horror show when last I checked. Nothing but declarations of undying love for her soulmate (which seemed to change every month or so), blazing rows with former (or current) girlfriends of said blokes, and mawkish "LUV U 4EVA" pictures of some of the kids she'd had taken into care. Last I saw, the total was four.

Just logged on for the first time in many moons to enter a competition for work. The very first post I see is from her, letting everyone know that she's had another kid, and she's "SO EXCITED!!!"

InfiniteFacepalm.gif

easyjet.jpg

1) The page was created just days ago

2) I've never got on any EasyJet flight and walked past a business class compartment, never mind one that looked like that!

3) We've had some last minute cancellations so suddenly you can use the seats on any route you would like.

Never astounds me how many thousands of people fall for stuff like this.

easyjet.jpg

1) The page was created just days ago

2) I've never got on any EasyJet flight and walked past a business class compartment, never mind one that looked like that!

3) We've had some last minute cancellations so suddenly you can use the seats on any route you would like.

Never astounds me how many thousands of people fall for stuff like this.

I get them on my feed all the time. Most then post "I know it is probably a fake but I am liking and sharing just incase it is real"

2 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

These fuckers now appear to have elevated themselves to similar attention-seeking levels of squaddies. 

f**k off. 

To be fair working on a blazing oil rig must be pretty shit.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo