Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Party at my house. Cardinal passed out. Woke up, slept walked to my cupboard, opened it, pissed (giving him the benefit of the doubt and saying that he thought he was pissing in the toilet.)

First I knew about it was next day at work when I realised what the disgusting smell was that'd been following me about all day, and where it was coming from.

My mates dads was notorious for pissing in strange places after going to bed pished.

Him and his brother shared a room when they were kids, with two single beds with a bedside cabinet in between that their record player sat on.  My mate woke up to the sound of his dad standing, blootered, pishing all over the record player.  When he understandably asked his dad what the f**k he was doing, he mumbled "sorry" and lifted the lid on the turntable and carried on. 

To be honest, this story says more about Madwullie's cowp of a room that he didn't notice the piss-sodden ties - nor indeed the piss itself - until two days later when he was at his work. 

My worst one was pishedsleepwalking into my girlfriend's parents room and pissing on the end of their bed. We didn't last long after that.

To be honest, this story says more about Madwullie's cowp of a room that he didn't notice the piss-sodden ties - nor indeed the piss itself - until two days later when he was at his work.

Yes this is all my fault

These days, my Facebook feed is full of wedding photos, sonograms, or new born babies.

It's all politics in mine now. Not people's own politics of course just regurgitated gifs and articles.

Look how much pish I write on the politics forum and imagine how much utter shite must be on my timeline for it to annoy me.