Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

This is on my feed in connection with the EU result

I got that one too. The first comment was "The bar is in France. The Englishman and the Welshman are still there. The Irishman left today and the Scot wasn't invited in the first place."

:rolleyes:

My kind of ex-burd who's fiancee binned her posted during Adele's set at Glastonbury that her man had binned her because he'd been having an affair with one of his direct reports at work, Her husband had turned up at her door and explained this to her. 

She's deleted it now.  This is the most excitement on my FB feed in history, I have very boring friends.

Two planes landed in England today...One brought back a group of overpaid, underachieving footballers. The other brought back seven coffins, each with the Union Jack draped over them. Footballers play for our country, soldiers FIGHT for our country. Footballers give ninety minutes, soldiers give their lives. I know who i respect more. R.I.P.........Our Boys. Copy & Paste this to your status, show your support.

f**k off.

Two planes landed in England today...One brought back a group of overpaid, underachieving footballers. The other brought back seven coffins, each with the Union Jack draped over them. Footballers play for our country, soldiers FIGHT for our country. Footballers give ninety minutes, soldiers give their lives. I know who i respect more. R.I.P.........Our Boys. Copy & Paste this to your status, show your support.

f**k off.

If only the soldiers were paid as much as the footballers, their deaths could have been avoided.

9zw20o.png

The girl who posted this graduated in same class as me last summer, she got 1st class honours. Fucking hell.

The amount of people on my timeline who post shite like this is unbelievable, and it's generally people who are "smart" (or so I thought).

f**k off.

Never happened. Unless they were killed ages ago.

f**k off.

Why do people just make up shit and share these things ? Sorry if I have missed anything but there are no reports of seven soldier being killed this week ?