Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

This popped up on my Facebook page this evening.  The amount of "shared in Barmulloch", "shared in Toryglen" and "shared in Wigan, just in case" in the comment section is unreal. [emoji38]
homealone.jpg

The wet(or sticky) bandits are really getting about this year as they have been reported to be in Alloa, East Lothian and West Lothian on my Facebook

2 minutes ago, ajwffc said:

The wet(or sticky) bandits are really getting about this year as they have been reported to be in Alloa, East Lothian and West Lothian on my Facebook

Just as you have said that, my cousin in Drogheda has shared the same picture. :lol:

20 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Someone shared this story from the Record's page:

Fucking Hell

Incredibly the shop caved into the utter c**t and gave the family an ice skating session, but she's clearly holding out for compo/hoping the store will just give her the toy. :lol:

That woman is the very definition of "at it".  

Just now, kilbowie2002 said:

I hope the centre donates the toy to a sick kids hospital or hospice instead. Trying to shame a shop into something because you let your kid get greedy is disgraceful. Shes the director in a building company not like shes on minimum wage.

I missed that bit. What a c**t :lol: