Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I think the sensible approach to this is somewhere in the middle of what's been posted on here. Jesus Christ some of the suggestions, video game covers etc are absolutely horrendous but the slagging of the kid and the people who have purely just said they find it upsetting is brutal too.

56 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I think the sensible approach to this is somewhere in the middle of what's been posted on here. Jesus Christ some of the suggestions, video game covers etc are absolutely horrendous but the slagging of the kid and the people who have purely just said they find it upsetting is brutal too.

Why does the World need to know about their grief or empathy for the young lad? 

From this very site - start your master's what. 
My guess is that Coventry University hasn't been a University for that long. What is it [mention=11540]virginton[/mention] calls glorified polytechnics again?
IMG_0586.thumb.PNG.fac864ae0351a4aff1740c97711176cb.PNG

Used to be Lanchester Polytechnic. No wonder the grammar is terrible, they let any old idiot in (including me).

Not going far enough for me. I'd like them to rename the club "Bradleyland", even though that sounds like a cancer-themed theme park.

The government should spend £100 billion on a Cancer-themed theme park and dedicate it to Bradley. Like and Share.

My comment in a text to a pal was - 'It's a shame. Poor wee c**t.'

Not really a Facebook friendly comment.

Subsequent texts were:

Horrible when kiddies get shit like that happening to them.

All the people on the right, wap bam boogey, all the people on the right, Boogaloo!

I mean...RIP. Hard to just turn off that Friday feeling.