Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

On 30/03/2018 at 09:10, DA Baracus said:

I saw that. Literally hundreds of thousands of folk thought it was genuine. Genuinely scary how so many people are so stupid.

As far as I know it does come in bold green text if you type it and sets off some hand thing.  It doesn't do what the photo says though... obviously. 

12 hours ago, Millions said:

If you are active on Facebook you have failed at life. HTH

The analogy I heard recently was that if you walked into a pub filled with these twats, you'd leave, never go back and find someplace else to go. 

4 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

Works on here too.

BFF

BFF

ETA - FUUUUUUUCK I've been hacked.  How inconvenient, but also obviously it was the hacker all along who posted all that stuff about Jews and amputees and stuff.

Edited by Estragon

willyball.png.0f15c01f4dcf721b86ba533f7677a947.png

More concerned about the overall thought process and love reactions than the use of the word "massage" in this context.

Just imagine inverting that whole tale so that the dads were discussing their girls in the playground in corresponding terms. They'd be on the register before you could say vaghockey.

18 minutes ago, sugna said:

willyball.png.0f15c01f4dcf721b86ba533f7677a947.png

More concerned about the overall thought process and love reactions than the use of the word "massage" in this context.

Just imagine inverting that whole tale so that the dads were discussing their girls in the playground in corresponding terms. They'd be on the register before you could say vaghockey.

Annette-ball?

Edited by Estragon