Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

On 02/03/2018 at 08:25, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Interesting debate raging on my local community's Facebook group. 

One woman wailing and railing against selfish b*****ds who panic-bought all the bread and milk in Sainsbury's, leaving nothing for the elderly.

Meanwhile, some other guy waded in to say he'd bought half a dozen of each with the intent of distributing them to the elderly who couldn't buy any bread and milk cos selfish b*****ds were panic buying it all.

Apart from the fact that the guy is very probably lying, who is in the right here?

I blame the elderly. They've had their whole lives to stock up on bread and milk.

Why the f**k are they waiting until the snow starts? c***s.

19 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

I blame the elderly. They've had their whole lives to stock up on bread and milk.

Why the f**k are they waiting until the snow starts? c***s.

Precisely. That's why I buy all my milk at the start of the year then freeze it, to avoid any price rises or shortages. 

20 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

Good to see an HGV Driver take time out of his busy schedule of killing prossies to deliver some milk and rant about Nicola Sturgeon 

Screen Shot 2018-03-03 at 23.28.50.png

If he knew how to construct a fucking sentence then he wouldn't be a "larry" driver.

On 3/1/2018 at 23:05, DA Baracus said:

My older brother decided to stop posting on all social media for February for some reason (attention most likely).

I wish he was still on the self imposed ban, as today he's been making up for lost time with loads on inane drivel. He'll be 36 this year for f**k sake!

That's nothing his younger brother has 15500 posts on football website.