Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Some guy on the Hamilton memories page popped down the town centre today and took some photos in the snow and kindly posted them up for us all to see. Cheers mate, saved me looking out the fucking window

My older brother decided to stop posting on all social media for February for some reason (attention most likely).

I wish he was still on the self imposed ban, as today he's been making up for lost time with loads on inane drivel. He'll be 36 this year for f**k sake!

Facebook was tremendous yesterday morning. The local pages rammed fulled of seething mummies complaining that roads hadn't been cleared properly and some of their sprog had to WALK TO SCHOOL. The horror. 

An ever-increasing number of people appear to be believe that paying Council Tax entitles you to your own personal gritter.

Some of the weather advice I’ve seen given by the mummies has been very helpful indeed. Even fault finding on broken combi boilers aren’t a problem to these women. They’re wasted just sitting on their arses

Interesting debate raging on my local community's Facebook group. 

One woman wailing and railing against selfish b*****ds who panic-bought all the bread and milk in Sainsbury's, leaving nothing for the elderly.

Meanwhile, some other guy waded in to say he'd bought half a dozen of each with the intent of distributing them to the elderly who couldn't buy any bread and milk cos selfish b*****ds were panic buying it all.

Apart from the fact that the guy is very probably lying, who is in the right here?

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

8 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Interesting debate raging on my local community's Facebook group. 

One woman wailing and railing against selfish b*****ds who panic-bought all the bread and milk in Sainsbury's, leaving nothing for the elderly.

Meanwhile, some other guy waded in to say he'd bought half a dozen of each with the intent of distributing them to the elderly who couldn't buy any bread and milk cos selfish b*****ds were panic buying it all.

Apart from the fact that the guy is very probably lying, who is in the right here?

They are both tedious, attention-seeking c***s, imo.

I was round to four elderly neighbours yesterday to check they were ok, all were fine, apparently long life milk was order of the day. Bread hoarding is the sign of an utter c**t

Couple of updates.

Firstly the 32 year old who can’t do P2 homework (I will give a little bit of a pass here as it looks as if they are only looking for one letter)

IMG_1519983956.889397.thumb.jpg.09abe839f454468d52f57d092b4c94ab.jpg

I hope someone answered “fleafn”

On 02/03/2018 at 09:46, Dindeleux said:

Couple of updates.

Firstly the 32 year old who can’t do P2 homework (I will give a little bit of a pass here as it looks as if they are only looking for one letter)

IMG_1519983956.889397.jpg

f**k her pass mate. Other examples on the same page clearly illustrate that one letter is not all that's required per space.