Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Not that I know of. He is 14 years old though, still that isn't an excuse. I shall be unfriending him if he carries on with it.

That makes it worse.

Aren't kids bullied any more?

More.

1. "Off for some tea-time pintage" - Pintage is a fucking awful word, and people posting it on FB to tell the world should be lined up against a wall and machine gunned.

2. Expressions of Love between two of your FB pals - One of my mates regularly posts "luv u bbz xxxxxxxxx" to his bird who responds in the same manner, which appears on the homepages of their combined 700 friends, almost every day. f**k's sakes. Have a fucking word with yourselves.

3. This fucking pile of shite: "TRIBUTE TO ALL SCOTTISH LASSIES.....Scottish Lassies Have Fire And Ice In Our Blood. We Can Handle The Cold, Beat The Heat, Be A Princess, Throw A Right Hook, And Drink With The Boys!! We Are Born Tough, We Can Cook A Wicked Meal And If We Have An OPINION, You Can Bet Your Arse...You're Going To Hear It!!! Re-post If You're Proud To Be A SCOTTISH LASS ♥ xx ♥"

4. Birds who change their Facebook names to look like they're married to footballers, eg Nikki Fabregas, Mrs McCoist etc. Jesus, have some fucking self respect.

5. Celtic fans who sign off posts with "TAL".

More.

1. "Off for some tea-time pintage" - Pintage is a fucking awful word, and people posting it on FB to tell the world should be lined up against a wall and machine gunned.

It's not just pintage. I've seen a lot of words with -age tagged onto the end. Cocktailage has to be the worst though.

More.

2. Expressions of Love between two of your FB pals - One of my mates regularly posts "luv u bbz xxxxxxxxx" to his bird who responds in the same manner, which appears on the homepages of their combined 700 friends, almost every day. f**k's sakes. Have a fucking word with yourselves.

3. This fucking pile of shite: "TRIBUTE TO ALL SCOTTISH LASSIES.....Scottish Lassies Have Fire And Ice In Our Blood. We Can Handle The Cold, Beat The Heat, Be A Princess, Throw A Right Hook, And Drink With The Boys!! We Are Born Tough, We Can Cook A Wicked Meal And If We Have An OPINION, You Can Bet Your Arse...You're Going To Hear It!!! Re-post If You're Proud To Be A SCOTTISH LASS ♥ xx ♥"

4. Birds who change their Facebook names to look like they're married to footballers, eg Nikki Fabregas, Mrs McCoist etc. Jesus, have some fucking self respect.

5. Celtic fans who sign off posts with "TAL".

You have some terrible friends. I thought getting the monthly love you between two of my friends was bad. Although I always tell them to get it in fb chat or PM each other. Infact, I do that with loads of inside jokes that I'm privy to but hate.

Some good ones already covered in the thread.

1. People who comment on their friend's status with something completely unrelated e.g

Was wondering if anyone has an old ipod I could buy?

"Gaun oot tha nite m8 for sum shandies lol???"

2. Short and vague posting designed to get lots of friends to reply e.g

Oh well guess u never kno who ur real friends are!!

Cant wait for this day to end

The replies usually look like...

"Whats up?x"

Or

"Luv u xxx"

3. Mark the special occasion of going to the garage or any other generic club by taking 30+ pictures in which the girls all make same face.

4. Anyone who has less than five hours sleep simply must let everyone know how many hours they have slept.

5. Pretty much everything posted on facebook before, during and after Old-Firm games is annoying.

Edited by Jam

When there's a football match on TV and people post about it then you get girls saying "stop posting about football!". Then these same girls will make 20+ posts about the Xfactor when that's on <_<

Both are irritating. If I wanted to know about the football, I'd fucking watch it. The Xfactor is the biggest load of shite on TV and hearing of that is worse I guess from a guy point of view.

People who ask you to write happy birthday on there page.

When has anyone done that? :blink: If they have, de-friend them. 8)

People who add loads of random folk they've never met so they can pretend to have loads of friends... why?

aw people who write a total rant on somebody but never say who theyre talking about :o

or if they post pictures saying there ugly really pisses me off!!!!

Aye ones with a comment under saying "a look a pure state lol". I would LOVE it just to comment beneath"....yeah you do." But society forbids me to do so unfortunately.

On a similar vein: "Off to the Parentals for tea".

I HATE that word. I've given the missus stick numerous times for using it. Jupe by your angry posts showing disdain for the world, you and I would get on very well.:lol:

Aye ones with a comment under saying "a look a pure state lol". I would LOVE it just to comment beneath"....yeah you do." But society forbids me to do so unfortunately.

DO IT.

I HATE that word. I've given the missus stick numerous times for using it. Jupe by your angry posts showing disdain for the world, you and I would get on very well.:lol:

I was beginning to think i had serious anger issues. I probably do. Glad to see i'm not the only one :lol:

Every fucker is a legend these days on facebook.

Jimmy says ''Woke up with a traffic cone and a half-eaten kebab. Still feel pished''

David replies ''What a legend!''

Another hate of mine is people who constantly spam your wall with 'Tata answered a personal question about you/wants you to be a zombie/mafioso/chicken farmer'.