Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

When there's a football match on TV and people post about it then you get girls saying "stop posting about football!". Then these same girls will make 20+ posts about the Xfactor when that's on dry.gif

Worse are the people who complain about football discussions generally then repeatedly post about it themselves on the day of an Old Firm game. b*****ds.

1 - "5 years ago today :(!!X Still miss you Gran. GBNF" She's deid. Get the f**k over it!

2 - "Lying in bed snuggling watching Glee. Love my baby boy so much i have the best BF ever" Your 'BF' is quite obviously a faggot.

3 - FML

4 - Girls that create photograph folders named like "The adventures of Heavva & Muffin <3" I dont give a shit if you went to ASDA at 2am in your spice girl jammies you fucking moron and i certainly dont want to see photos of your visit!

5 - bints that post "modelling photo's". Just because you paid some paedo to take pictures of you It doesnt make you a model, hen.

6 - OF Shite

7 - Some daft b*****ds telling me how many nappies their new born kid has filled today. Get tae f**k

8 - "dont talk ae me. pyoooor ragin mahn. guys ur dickz"

9 - Any status with <3 in them.

10 - Couples slevering their love all over Facebook. Fucking text or phone each other you couple of complete fruitbats. I'm sick to death of reading your god awful conversations on my news feed.

PS - He's been cheating on you for ages ya fat ride.

I agree with all of it, and I'm enjoying your rage! :lol:

4 - Girls that create photograph folders named like "The adventures of Heavva & Muffin <3" I dont give a shit if you went to ASDA at 2am in your spice girl jammies you fucking moron and i certainly dont want to see photos of your visit!

10 - Couples slevering their love all over Facebook. Fucking text or phone each other you couple of complete fruitbats. I'm sick to death of reading your god awful conversations on my news feed.

PS - He's been cheating on you for ages ya fat ride.

:lol: :lol:

i have 113 friends on facebook. mostly people i was at school and college with and work colleagues. I could easily delete at least 3/4 of them as i dont talk them or are interested in what they have to say.

I'm cheating, as this isn't actually on my newsfeed, but a 'friend' has liked a page, which I'll link to below, but the bio is this:

william collum shuld neva ref again in in scotland or in fact any coutry as he is just pure shit

And this is the pageLOL

Morons

I have 228, I have at least met every one of them in person even if I haven't seen some of them in 10 years.

I think there'd be a Venn diagram of facebook friends with 2 circles- "people that I want to keep in touch with properly" and "people who use facebook more than once a month", and the overlap would be about 50 folk tops.

I tend to use ignore rather than delete, as you never know when you might need a favour off somebody or need to read about a spectacular meltdown on their page.

Mind you, there are some folk I met when travelling I'm clearly never going to meet again, but they're still there as they're female and pretty.

f your Dad is, or was, a hard working man, and is your hero, , and is, or was, just the best Dad EVER; if you are blessed to still have your Dad, or if he is an angel in Heaven (" ♥ ") , paste this to your status and let everyone know you are proud of your Dad.

Thanks to "Ding Ping" on the P&B Status updates.

I have 154 friends, because I only accept people I know. I think I only have three people from on here, but I've definitely met two of them, and I think I might have met C. Muir too.

How is this for annoying...

‎742/1500

4 hours ago · Like ·

‎1001/1500

4 hours ago · Like ·

‎1203/1500. Nearly there. Somehow. I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!

3 hours ago · Like ·

1378. That'll do.

2 hours ago · Like ·

Just get off Facebook and do your fucking essay, nobody gives a shit how many words you have written!!! I notice Sir Kevin is a Facebook friend of this girl laugh.gif Small world!

Edited by Honest Saints Fan

I have 212, although I deleted one or two people for sending me PR shit twice a day. The only ones I don't know is some American kid with the same nickname as me who I added for a laugh, and Jimmy Bocco. I don't know how so many people seem to have 600+ friends, at least half of them they must've just met the once. I saw some burd had a few mutual mates so I went to perv on her page, and she had 2200 friends :o . Being nosey I looked at her friends list and it was 90% companies, what a sad sack.

Sorry if it's been mentioned before, but something which really annoys me on FB is the overuse of the phrase "that ackward moment when....". That ackward moment when you walk in on your dad and your grandad double teaming a monkey whilst your mum fapps one out in the corner, fair play that sounds pretty ackward alright. That ackward moment when you go into an exam unprepared, no just shut the f**k up and stop being an oxygen thief. :angry:

At 3 yrs, ''Mommy I love you." 10 yrs, ''Mom whatever!" 16 yrs, "My mom is so annoying!" 18 yrs, "I'm leaving this house!" 25 yrs, ''Mom, you were right''. 30 yrs, ''I want to go to Mom's house." 50 yrs, ''I don't want to lose my mom." 70 yrs, "I would give up everything to have my mom here with me." Post this on your wall if you appreciate and love your mom!♥ 76 this year and she's STILL the best..♥ you mum xo♥♥

f**k. off.

Sorry if it's been mentioned before, but something which really annoys me on FB is the overuse of the phrase "that ackward moment when....". That ackward moment when you walk in on your dad and your grandad double teaming a monkey whilst your mum fapps one out in the corner, fair play that sounds pretty ackward alright. That ackward moment when you go into an exam unprepared, no just shut the f**k up and stop being an oxygen thief. :angry:

I deleted someone for exactly that recently - plus the fact that she's a "Rangers fan", but only ever mentions this fact on OF derby days, when her comment every single time is "mon the gers! come on lads pull ur socks up!!!". She tried adding me again the other day there, but there's no chance I'm putting up with that again.

I deleted someone for exactly that recently - plus the fact that she's a "Rangers fan", but only ever mentions this fact on OF derby days, when her comment every single time is "mon the gers! come on lads pull ur socks up!!!". She tried adding me again the other day there, but there's no chance I'm putting up with that again.

There's a guy I went to school with who never once mentioned football or more specifically what team he supported. People would talk about football all the time, but he wouldn't be involved because he just wasn't into it. Lo and behold during some OF game this year he was coming out with "He's blue, he's black, he loves the union jack, El Hadj Diouf", and "yaaas, WATP".

I deleted him there and then.

That awkward moment when you don't know how to spell awkward...