Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Not sure if I posted this specifically but someone on my friend's list changed their name to Creami Good Ness, I dunno if it's cause it's Easter and he loves the Creme Eggs cause he's a fat c**t but he's a straight up knob jockey.

He posted this video:

The following flame war initiated:

• Cameron- not gonna lie...possibly the most boring thing ive ever heard
  • Joseph - interesting opinion, do go on
  • Creami - enlighten us with good music sir
  • Cameron - well, there isn't any musical content. so constituting them as a band is redundant and going to see them live is again, redundant seeing as whale noises and bird song is not very entertaining unless David Attenborough is one of your heroes.
  • Joseph - what's your favourite song at the moment cameron?
  • Cameron -
  • Sam - interesting...these guys were class live, and David Attenborough IS one of my heroes. Just never made the connection until now, thanks Cameron!
  • Jospeh - ah yes; these people i guess constitute a 'band', playing what you would call music. this is undeniable. but as you felt the need to express your opinion about Mount Kimbie, guess I'll do the same for Emarosa... I reckon Emarosa are the perfect example of a piss poor effort to express the feeling of anger, or disconnection or lonliness or or any such self absorbed feeling that every human being on the planet goes through. for me, they just comes across as a bunch of whinging faggots are in dire need of a long lie down or maybe just a slap.
  • Joseph -
  • Sam - man's got a point...attenborough couldn't have put it better himself
  • Creami - sam shut the f**k up you aint helpin, joe man you make an eloquent point but i think emarosa play with an element of class and sophistication in order to produce such melodic and souful harmonies thatr speak of lovers long lost and the dreadful anxiety of being a misunderstood teenager with nothing to lose. My praises to cameron for introducing such thought provoking music into my life
  • Creami -

• Cameron - to Joe
    THAT is what you so "eloquently" summed up. However, Emarosa are nothing of the sort, just a bunch of very talented guys breaking the barriers of normal music to the extent in which they excel by being extremely unique whereas david attenborough's kids are relaying the same old hipster shit that has sweeped this poor nation and infected the minds of the impressionable youth that like MGMT simply for their "otherworldly masquerade" that they call music. In saying that i do like mgmt. I just think that that song was painfully shit. Nothing in it. Emarosa are not EMO they are experimental alternative if you want to label things
  • Creami - i hardly ee whats talented about spewin out shite that involves playin instruments as fast as you can to a relatively simple and basic pop melody. Seems to me that there is very little to suggest that emarosa are experimental. tbh i cant see the link between mount kimbie and mgmt. but anyway f**k it each to their own im not gonna miraculously alter your taste in music and neither shall you change mine. As long as its not chart shite,
  • Cameron - music taste isnt exactly the word i would use when relating to mount kimbie...as theres little to no music there.
  • Joseph - Cameron you poor misguided fellow... I guess i'm just not familiar with the subtleties and nuances that make up emo music, and therefore find it hard to draw much distinciton between Emarosa and the bunch of idiots in your last link. I could start trying to justify my interest in mount kimbie, but i reckon I'd be wasting my breath (although I will say that the fact that they don't fit into you're tiny perception of what makes music pleases me greatly).
    oh and I dont see much link between them and the astoundingly mediocre ensemble that is MGMT, apart from the fact that they... eh.. both use digital technology.
  • Cameron - the only reason that they use "digital technology" is that they wouldn't know jack shit to do if they were handed an instrument. Its a copout way of being able to produce "music", despite the fact that they use samples about 50% plus of the time rendering it kinda pointless. Its just a shame that they can never truly be unique. Whereas someone like Emarosa who you have completely underestimated and misunderstood (which is a shame, could of been enlightening) If you think that Emarosa play poppy overused riffs then you clearly didn't listen to it. You just listened to the start and thought "nah, there isn't enough digitally induced shite in this". The fact that you can't find any distinction between Emarosa and Black Veil fucking Brides.....worries me. I think you should see someone about that. Might be a tumour or something. Just looking out for ya! ;)
  • Joseph - sigh

Most of it's your usual boring flame war but some of the put downs are class, started gutting myself when I first read it. Was gonna defriend the big man as well!

I reckon all of these stupid posts can just be avoided by a good cull. I am very selective on mine, I did just about reject a certain poster on here before I found a message. You probably know who you are.

Oh and the one thing that still annoys me, a mr c. Muirs constant updates, you had Internet onyour phone. Bu honestly I couldn't give a shit about the Clyde team and games. ;)

A boy I know has posted this:

"Jst when u thot things were lookin up u get a kick in the nuts tht knocks u to ur knees......"

His responses after this, after loads of people (mostly women) ask him what's up?

"Aw nuhin. Xxx"

"Na. No in the mood [person's name]"

"Am awrite. Rather no talk bout it. X"

"Nae bother x"

"Jst goin hame to ma bed [person's name]. Cheers [person's name]. X"

"Cnt b fukd. Al txt u. X"

"Am kl. X"

What's the fucking point of posting that?

I've always thought that the idea behind posts like that was a poorly veiled insult to whover, and an attempt to make them feel guilty. The best thing to do if you know their aimed at you is to like the post.

Or people making accounts for their 3 month old baby... why?

My cousin made an account for her alsatian dog, Wylie, and posted continual updates. I played along, and posted stuff like: "Oh, Hi Wylie, Happy Fourteenth birthday, you'll surely be dead soon!"

She came onto chat, on her own account, and berated me. Perhaps Wylie had forgotten how to type?

To be fair, she's a spinster in her mid-forties. I call her 'Miss Havisham'.

Wylie did eventually die. So she bought a rabbit. Now I get status updates like: "Hopping all over mummy's kitchen floor! Did a woopsie!"

I've seen a few things that have annoyed me today. A girl I know posted that she was deleting "peps from facebook gelouse basterds". That irked me a bit.

The other bloody annoying thing is that there's people who are posting photos from our wedding, which I wasn't overly happy about, but when they're friends and you know that they're careful with their privacy settings, it's not so bad. What I did object to an awful lot was one girl who is friends with Adam posting photos of my and my family - including my young son and my sister's kids. She doesn't actually know any of us and certainly ask permission to post them, so I don't know why she thought it was an acceptable thing to do. I've also seen today a girl I know posting pictures of a few different children that were there who are absolutely nothing to do with her, and again, she wouldn't have been able to ask if it was ok. She's not friends with their parents, so the photos weren't posted for their benefit either. Why would you do that?

I didn't mind, because mine was knee-deep in clunge.

Had a few Celtic fans post this over the last couple of days -

"You represent us.You give us belief.

You fight our corner.

You display our passion.

You are our leader.

...You inspire us.

We are indebted to you.

We will always be there for you.

There is NOT only one Neil Lennon.

We are ALL Neil Lennon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Fucking hell.

I'm not Lennon - he's a fat ginger c**t.

Well, at least I'm not ginger. :ph34r:

I deleted someone for exactly that recently - plus the fact that she's a "Rangers fan", but only ever mentions this fact on OF derby days, when her comment every single time is "mon the gers! come on lads pull ur socks up!!!". She tried adding me again the other day there, but there's no chance I'm putting up with that again.

My feed is fairly polluted with all that, including a few footballers actually. Some of them are scarily bigoted, but if they've played and scored for Ayr I don't care. Perhaps I should status update to that effect.

%%^@@ DONT MIND A FEW TRADISHUNUL SONGS (if uve plaid fur Ayr)...DONT CARE IF IT MAKES ME PART OF DA PROBLEM...LOLZ XXxXxX%%^@@

I feel the different font gives it that extra gravitas required on such occasions.

I didn't mind, because mine was knee-deep in clunge.

I can't wait until the day the fathers of all these girls catch up with him and come knocking on your door to have a word. As they look up and see you stood there, their faces fall and they say "Er, aye, yeah. No problem, pal. Tell the lad to batter in. Er, bye".

I can assure you, when someone sends me a friends request on facebook, "Do I want this person to wish me a happy Birthday?", is not at the forefront of my thougts.

:lol:

Oh and the one thing that still annoys me, a mr c. Muirs constant updates, you had Internet onyour phone. Bu honestly I couldn't give a shit about the Clyde team and games. ;)

Nor do I care that St Johnstone scored yesterday for the first time since WW2. <_<

Good thread. Haven't read all of it but I'll add the chain mail type posts "OMG this is SO SCARY!! If u dont read this u'll DIE!!". Aye? Go fuck yourself. I can only die once and I've had about a thousand of you.

And the mother of them all. "Spot the misake 1234567890 LIKE IF U GET IT" these people should be forced to dig their own graves and buried alive in them.

IMO, your friend "Creami" has a better taste in music, and the other guy makes some predictable, tired comments about electronic music...

Actually the guy arguing against it(Cameron) is my friend, the Creami guy is just some fat dude that went to my school and is/was a bit of a bellend whilst I was there.

I actually agree with Cammy, the original video is utter bollocks, but I also think the music he posted is shite as well.

Recently, a few of the birds on my Facebook have become single. This means that my Facebook was awash with " Stay strong hunni, you deserve better than him . Your so pretty and amazing, love you <3 xxxxxxx ". Shut the f**k up. Your obviously not pretty or amazing because you just got dumped.

Nor do I care that St Johnstone scored yesterday for the first time since WW2. <_<

Well I was genuinely pleased, anyway your posts do actually amuse me most of the time.

Could be worse it could be mr. Arbuthnott posting inane dribble about arbroath.

I don't post dribble :angry: well except for the champions video, but c'mon!!

If you read my post, I never said you did. I merely implied it would be awful if you did.

Well I was genuinely pleased, anyway your posts do actually amuse me most of the time.

Could be worse it could be mr. Arbuthnott posting inane dribble about arbroath.

Considering how much he posts on here, his facebook is fairly quiet, unless of course he does spam and I've just blocked him on it!

Just came across this on my newsfeed:

"osama binladen was thought to be responsible for the 911 plane attacks, OH WAIT THOSE ONES THAT DIDINT HAPPEN?"

It is then followed by a love-in with him and his mate both bumming each other about controlled explosions, conspiracy theories and Allan Buchanan. Liking each others comments and calling anyone who tries to bring any reasoning into the argument "brainwashed".

f**k right off.

Just came across this on my newsfeed:

"osama binladen was thought to be responsible for the 911 plane attacks, OH WAIT THOSE ONES THAT DIDINT HAPPEN?"

It is then followed by a love-in with him and his mate both bumming each other about controlled explosions, conspiracy theories and Allan Buchanan. Liking each others comments and calling anyone who tries to bring any reasoning into the argument "brainwashed".

f**k right off.

If you thought there was CIA/FBI plots to wipe out people, would you post it on Facebook? I hope they're right and I hope they get tracked down and machine gunned to death for being stupid.