Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

My Facebook is currently filled with hundreds of jokes about Osama bin laden that people have clearly pawned from sikipedia. What a god awful site

Edited by dan_ict

This is not something that "people write on Facebook" but my new annoyance is a fit bird who intersperses their photo album of them skantily clad in the sun with them skantily clad in the sun holding their 2 infant children, I felt a bit of a wrong'un as I had a half chub on from the first few pictures :ph34r:

This is not something that "people write on Facebook" but my new annoyance is a fit bird who intersperses their photo album of them skantily clad in the sun with them skantily clad in the sun holding their 2 infant children, I felt a bit of a wrong'un as I had a half chub on from the first few pictures :ph34r:

:lol:

A weird girl I know had a status talking about how pretty some celebrity was. A friend of hers responded with something along the lines of "she's so pretty for her age", next thing weird girl responds with "I think she's the most beautiful woman in the world, remind me of you! xxxx". :green

Just about threw up when I read that.

If somebody corrected my spelling on FB I'd probably delete them. You have a good taste in music though so I'll let you off.

Does he f*ck!!:P

I've encountered many of these type of status from my Bebo days but I only have 86 friends on Facebook and I refuse to accept a friend request from someone I don't know nor want to know. And by the looks of things I've made the right decision in doing so.

'may the fourth be with you' on at least 5 peoples status's since this morning.

the over reaction to Osama. hes dead. he cant read what you have written

my cellick minded pals are in true form moaning about going to the match tonight,, loads of travelling to inverness from inverness..

my morning update of who isnt feeling well. 3 today. think its the sunny weather.

and i have someone who's gran died a month ago who keeps posting 'miss you nan'

sod right off the lot of you.

I like the way this thread is going, now the top 5's have been exhausted it's turning into a "what stupid annoying shite is on your facebook today?" thread, which is more entertaining.:) I'm toying with the prospect of asking it to be shifted to GN so it gets a wider scope. Could have some potential?