Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

A mate just posted pointing out the talk of Walter Smith getting a knighthood is ridiculous. Of course, loads of Rangers fans came back at this bleating, with one specifically going saying he's had no money. I pointed out that Smith's spent £35 million in his second spell there, which was met with derision by the Rangers fans. While I typed up the reply showing who he spent what on there were about ten posts mocking my fact. Then I post the list proving it, and the first reply from a Rangers fan? 'how much have celtic spent?'

Classic deflection. I love owning OF fans on facebook.

To all you Stuck up, self important, egotistical fuckwits out there... grow up, just because your pissed off that you secretly know you arent as perfect as you think you are, its no need to take it out on the rest of the world.. it doesnt matter how rich you are, or what you are doing in this life, we are all on a level, its a fucking disgrace that you think you are better than everyone.. get a fucking reality check.

Fuck off.

I should add that I agree with this person to an extent, but it's every week this person posts something similar. It's annoying. All I could really do was to comment on his use of the underused 'fuckwit' and applaud it.

Edited by yoda

I have a few rangers fans, and Facebook has been filled with YouTube videos of Rangers songs and uploads of Walter Smith's face. One guy has actually changed his profile picture to old Watty

My brother has done this, im actually ashamed i used to think he was a semi decent rangers fan aswell.

People who like their own status' also does my head in. Also people who don't use basic grammar.

I'm pretty sure there's at least one grammatical error in that post...

I live in Dundee but have family from the occupied 6 counties and other relatives from the Republic of Ireland.

Incase you are interested I see myself as a IrishScot.

Actually I was only asking because I wanted to check if the bawbag I was talking about deleting on FB was you, but thankfully it's not.

As it happens I'm not really interested in the last bit, but good luck with that.

I live in Dundee but have family from the occupied 6 counties and other relatives from the Republic of Ireland.

Incase you are interested I see myself as a IrishScot.

What a mentally disabled person

1570r5s.jpg

:lol: Took a few seconds for that to register there

I think I've posted my disdain for people who take thousands of photos on nights (I think it's a sad attempt to try and make it look like their having a great time rather than actually enjoying themselves). Two of my male pals were out with a bunch of girls last night, and one of my pals was tagged in FORTY-THREE photos. f**k. That.

After you telling me about people doing this a while ago, I seen someone on my Facebook on Sunday upload photos they'd taken of the helicopter, the trophy, Walter Smith ect...on their tv. :unsure:

The Rangers 'fan' i've ranted about in this thread does that all the time, including Sunday past, ends every single post with "WATP" and hasn't been to a game since their Scottish Cup tie in Forfar.

The OF fans on mine are currently split between "Delighted for Walter" posts, and posting youTube clips of "Something Inside So Strong". I'd delete them, but the car crash value when they lose games is utterly tremendous.

Anyway, might as well add in some more irritations:

1. People who join 30 pages a day, usually girls, and usually a sort "men are all c***s" type of page.

2. The Mystic Meg Predictions app: "I predict everyone on your feed will think you're a c**t for installing this dreadful application".

3. People not understanding that the new "Dislike" button is a pile of shite, then moaning about it fucking up their Facebook. Seriously why are people this gullible?

4. The "Can't sleep" thing others have previously mentioned. It's almost tempting to phone the fuckers at 7am and ask them if they managed to get any sleep.

5. Enabling Facebook connect on P&B and forgetting it posts up Nike+ updates on here. Oops. :ph34r:

Aye, I realise that, it just seems totally cuntish.

I'll see your puss-book and raise you a "puss-jotter".

I deleted some annying bint off mine for that very offence, mainly because she'd post statuses with "Whit's happenin on pussjotter the night a'body?". Seriously, just f**k off.