Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Someone in my friends list has created an event explaining that he has a new phone and number and BBM pin on a different contract. I am virtually lost for words. Prank away if you wish.

http://www.facebook....129810197100031

I've just seen something similar laugh.gif

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=120046254750180

really is quite tragic

Someone in my friends list has created an event explaining that he has a new phone and number and BBM pin on a different contract. I am virtually lost for words. Prank away if you wish.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=129810197100031

http://www.cbfsms.com/

The phone number is 447794611520.

Feel free to abuse like crazy, without him getting your number! :lol:

So u ask....do I work? yes,I work 24 hours a day... I am a Mum! I am an alarm clock, cook, maid, teacher, nanny, nurse, handyman, security officer, photographer, counselor, jungle gym, referee, and comforter. I don't get holidays, sick pay or days off. I work through the day and night. I am on call all hours, and get paid with hugs and kisses ♥ post if u are a proud Mother...xxx ♥

Aye, ok then.

Post back telling her to get a job and stop living in the fucking 1940s.

It took me a lot of self restraint not to!

This particular person is a fan all those sort of story things as her status, and she'd have been deleted if it weren't for the fact she can be prone to the odd meltdown. When I've had a bad day, a good meltdown from someone else always gives me some perspective and I cheer up. :ph34r:

post back with a simple...

while you are doing all that i am working to pay your benefits.

git a job!

Again tempting, but since I've just finished uni I feel using the sponging line may be a tad hypocritical. That said, I agree that she should go and get a job, rather than have 'full time mummy' in her employment history.

I've got one today:

I know a girl who's funny and crazy, thoughtful and caring, loving & sharing, as sweet as a baby, a great friend til the end..And she's reading this message right now. Post this to the girl you'll never forget. If you don't post this to anyone it means you're too busy. You've forgotten all about your kind friends. If you get 6 back it means you're truly loved...Take care beautiful girl

Chain Facebook status updates. Whatever next? <_<

One of my mate's sisters has got a cat recently and every single day she feels the need to upload several pictures of the hairy wee shite. Such wonderful captions such as "fascinated by the washing machine!" and "he loves pizza :L"

f**k off.

This person sent me a friend request after she "liked" a comment I made on The Blanks fan page.

What in the blue f**k is that? It looks like Simon Weston's dream girl!

I got added by someone who was apparently in my primary school year, he has the same first name but I can't remember anyone else(apart from me and two others) with the same second name so I couldn't have ever spoken to him.

Why bother adding someone just cause they were in your year?

One of my mate's sisters has got a cat recently and every single day she feels the need to upload several pictures of the hairy wee shite. Such wonderful captions such as "fascinated by the washing machine!" and "he loves pizza :L"

f**k off.

ARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

51 (fifty one) people 'like' someone on my friends status' about passing their theory test. I don't even know why that annoys me but it just does.

More understandably from the masses point of view though, something really annoying me is I have a group of 5 female friends who're all away to Tenerife for a fortnight, but they are never fucking off facebook. They also post stuff like "I can see you down at the pool haha :D" on each others walls. They'd be deleted instantly if it weren't for the fact they would all get pumped rotten.