Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Got a good few John Teasdale crackers to put up on here, going back a wee while here. This guy is fucking mental.

Well people, i am slowly but surely losing the great love and passion i have for the game of football or soccer to all my great friends in America, standard of football nowadays is much poorer than years gone by, players get paid way too much, cheat much more than ever, and love themselves way too much.....BUT, BUT...IF THE GREAT GLASGOW CELTIC BEAT THE **** TOMORROW I WILL BE AS HAPPY AS SCOUSER ON DOLE DAY.......JT

Well i did flirt with the idea of going to France to watch the great glasgow celtic v Rennes, but why go and waste your money on a team that you know are not going to score a goal, so therefore are not going to win....soon as i saw Samaras and mulgrew in the team along with the mighty glenn loovens....curtains my friends

It must be very sad for anyone who has lost a loved one on this day in the past, but it must be terribly sad for anyone who lost a loved one in the cowardly attack on the twin towers, to be bringing it up for hours and hours and days on end is not how i would like it personally, but our media in the uk and usa do love to pour it down our throats........jt

I am watching England v Wales, after listening all weekend to all the so called exports on how great england are AGAIN they must be fucking blind, absolute average at best, wales probably just edged it till england scored, Gareth Barry in an England shirt is just not right, Milner too, average average average players....jt

#

Just watched the Scottish lassie on x-factor sing Adelle's hit, she was sensational, but the thing i loved most about her was HER LOVE FOR HER GRANNIE.....TO MY DAUGHTER, MY NEPHEW'S AND NEICE'S...YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BE VERY PROUD OF AND LOVE YOUR GRANNIE'S, I WISH I COULD GO ROUND MY GRANNIE'S (GOD BLESS THEM) FOR A CUP OF TEA RIGHT NOW AND JUST LOOK AT THEM.....JOHN

If you are one of those IDIOTS that slags of Fletcher when he plays for Scotland, do yourself a favour and stop watching football as you know shit about it, has a severe lack of qaulity alongside him in a Scotland jersey......jt

Just saw the penalty decision, is it any shock that people are turning away from football in there thousands when you see a dirty rotten cheating b*****d like that...You have to ask yourself if them officials are evenbothered about getting the calls right, but then again Scotland are the masters at building you up for a great fall....jt

Man attacks Lennon on national tv, shown around the world to millions and millions, then 13 numpty's in a court in Edinburgh clear him of any guilt on the attack....ARE YOU FUCKING SURE, I WONDER WHO THEY SUPPORT !!

OMG!! why does it happen to me?????? :( i feel sooooo bad right now!!! ......i just shut graces fingers in the door!!!!! im feeling sooooo sick right now!! ma poor baby girl!! mummys sooooo sorry baby girl i love you sooo very much xxxx ♥♥

This has just appeared on my feed.

Facebook posts about not being able to sleep.... for example. Argh, its 3.30am an i cant sleep, FML.

Your on facebook you twerp, is it honeslty that suprising your not asleep.

Its probably been said, but i'm not reading through 81 pages.

Edited by Cyber_soccer

You should leave a comment regarding an anonymous phone call to social services.

If you ever see her again, kick her in the stomach.

i'd comment that it happend to grace and not her, the self centered cow.

And the stupid cow decides to tell Facebook rather than take care of her bairn who was no doubt screaming while she was posting it :angry:

Stuff like what I quoted is really only the tip of the iceberg. There are gargantuan amounts of shite which gets posted on my feed. Mostly from birds. Stuff that would make me become an advocate for legalising violence towards women.

i've got one who seems to be teetering towards meltdown.. shes on her 3rd profile of the month.!!

most new requests say 'theres a few folk i want to cut out my life' and getting the 'why dont they leave me be'

images of eventual breakdown will be saught n shared

this has been posted since Monday from a girl who was on my feed called Maddie Brittain:

'I want my mummy'

'So fed up of Dundee. I wish I could f**k off ouyt of here'

'Sweetheart we all know you're lying about having a child on the way and you need help because you stole somebody else's scan' - said person was eventually found to be telling the truth

'I'm needing a nice cock to suck on. Enquire within as this is not a frape'

She's kept me amused all week :lol:

Good lord, this one just appeared:

"luvvv one directions songg so proud they got to number1 they really suld have one xfactor !! X"

This burd is actually late 20s as well! I don't want to live on this planet any more. :(

i've got one who seems to be teetering towards meltdown.. shes on her 3rd profile of the month.!!

most new requests say 'theres a few folk i want to cut out my life' and getting the 'why dont they leave me be'

images of eventual breakdown will be saught n shared

I'm very much looking forward to this if it occurs, looks like having the makings of a sensational breakdown.

"I HATE this place :( don't think av ever wanted to be back in malia so much in ma life ...."

"hurry up summer 2012 !!!"

" need to go somewhere away from hereeeee"

aw sake!! i knew these would start to come back again as soon as the weather became a bit shit