Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

A 14 YEAR OLD BOY WAS SHOT 6 TIMES BY HIS STEPFATHER THIS BOY WAS PROTECTING HIS LITTLE 2 YEARS OLD SISTER WHO WAS ABOUT TO BE RAPED BY THIS POOR EXCUSE OF A MAN. THE LITTLE GIRL DID NOT GET HURT THANKS TO HER BRAVE OLDER BROTHER. THEIR MOM WAS AT WORK WHEN ALL THIS HAPPENED. NOW THIS BRAVE YOUNG MAN IS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE , BUT DOCTORS SAY HE WILL NOT SURVIVE UNLESS HE GETS AN OPERATION WHICH......IS VERY EXPENSIVE AND WHICH HIS MOM CANNOT PAY. ALL FACEBOOK COMPANIES HAVE AGREED TO DONATE 45 CENTS FOR EVERY TIME SOMEONE POSTS THIS TO THEIR WALL, SO PLEASE PASTE AND PASS THIS ON SO THAT TOGETHER WE CAN HELP SAVE THIS BOYS LIFE. Ps : if a copy and paste can save a life , pls do it. it wouldn't cost you a thing.

That's very generous of "ALL FACEBOOK COMPANIES" to donate money to a cause which doesn't even mention any names or places.

A 14 YEAR OLD BOY WAS SHOT 6 TIMES BY HIS STEPFATHER THIS BOY WAS PROTECTING HIS LITTLE 2 YEARS OLD SISTER WHO WAS ABOUT TO BE RAPED BY THIS POOR EXCUSE OF A MAN. THE LITTLE GIRL DID NOT GET HURT THANKS TO HER BRAVE OLDER BROTHER. THEIR MOM WAS AT WORK WHEN ALL THIS HAPPENED. NOW THIS BRAVE YOUNG MAN IS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE , BUT DOCTORS SAY HE WILL NOT SURVIVE UNLESS HE GETS AN OPERATION WHICH......IS VERY EXPENSIVE AND WHICH HIS MOM CANNOT PAY. ALL FACEBOOK COMPANIES HAVE AGREED TO DONATE 45 CENTS FOR EVERY TIME SOMEONE POSTS THIS TO THEIR WALL, SO PLEASE PASTE AND PASS THIS ON SO THAT TOGETHER WE CAN HELP SAVE THIS BOYS LIFE. Ps : if a copy and paste can save a life , pls do it. it wouldn't cost you a thing.

That's very generous of "ALL FACEBOOK COMPANIES" to donate money to a cause which doesn't even mention any names or places.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/boy-shot-stepfather-text-message-hoax.shtml

I delete people who use the check in feature, even if they are real friends. I couldnt give a f**k if your checking into nandos or checking in at cineworld. Pal of mine from my old work uses it on a daily basis, and i honestly dislike her for using it.

One girl at my work only ever ever ever checks in at the gym. dry.gif

Thank f**k you posted that, I'd never have guessed it was a hoax otherwise.

I posted that to show that it's being going on for ages more than anything, via email, text and social networking sites - although not sure how something that isn't profitable for anybody (the Facebook and email versions, texts could be involving premium rate numbers I suppose), and doesn't spread rumours or anything that could be damaging to someone/something, could really be called a "hoax" as such...

To be fair, you are a fuckwit so it's possible that you've posted it and since deleted it.

Edited by SaltyTON

From a usually decent guy

HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME POUNDLAND, SENDING STAFF HOME FOR WEARING A POPPY!!! IF IT WASN'T FOR THE MEN AND WOMEN OUT THERE AND THE MEN AND WOMEN LOST, YOU WOULDN'T BE SITTING IN YOUR POXY SHOP. BODYSHOP HAVE ALSO BANNED STAFF FROM WEARING POPPY'S,........SET THIS AS YOUR STATUS IF YOU SUPPORT OUR TROOPS.....POPPYS ARE NOT SECTARIAN FLOWERS .....WEAR YOUR POPPY WITH PRIDE!!!

From a usually decent guy

HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME POUNDLAND, SENDING STAFF HOME FOR WEARING A POPPY!!! IF IT WASN'T FOR THE MEN AND WOMEN OUT THERE AND THE MEN AND WOMEN LOST, YOU WOULDN'T BE SITTING IN YOUR POXY SHOP. BODYSHOP HAVE ALSO BANNED STAFF FROM WEARING POPPY'S,........SET THIS AS YOUR STATUS IF YOU SUPPORT OUR TROOPS.....POPPYS ARE NOT SECTARIAN FLOWERS .....WEAR YOUR POPPY WITH PRIDE!!!

I work in Poundland and the other day an old women came up to me asking "where's your puppy's" (she meant "poppy's"). I looked at her, said "Aye" and walked away. She then complained to my manager saying that I was very rude to her. laugh.gif

ok ladies...... why should the boys get all the hair action? if they are Movembering it ....lets stuff the brazilians and go for Fanuary! Grow a mighty bush to keep your lady parts cozy this winter

I wonder if she'll give a photo update. She's quite tidy.

this made me laugh

Lanarkshire's Profile · Lanarkshire's Wall

:lol:

Is that P&B's very own C.Muir?

This has been annoying me more and more recently, probably because its becoming more common. Pathetic drips posting cheesy and cringeworthy comments or compliments on the walls or photos of hackit/below average looking girls to try and shag them, but its clearly never going to happen. Be as well paying a hooker a score.

Edited by MTJ