Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Er.... whit?

-----

Take the last 3 digits of your mobile number. Example ********415<br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; "><br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; ">Write it down as such @*[415:0]<br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; "><br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; ">Remove "*" (the star)<br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; "><br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; ">or just type it into your status update

-------

This is bound to catch on.

Christ. That's actually worse than what I tried to copy and paste.

This still makes hee-haw sense though...

----

Take the last 3 digits of your mobile number. Example ********415

Write it down as such @*[415:0]

Remove "*" (the star)

or just type it into your status update

From Irvine/Kilwinning and not a single mutual friend. :D

Does it tell you when the profile is on fully private? Going through the search bar it says one mutual friend, so it must be who I'm thinking of, but his friends are hidden on his profile even though we're friends (for some strange reason).

Christ. That's actually worse than what I tried to copy and paste.

This still makes hee-haw sense though...

----

Take the last 3 digits of your mobile number. Example ********415

Write it down as such @*[415:0]

Remove "*" (the star)

or just type it into your status update

I've seen that a few times today as well, watching idiots be fascinated by it is amusing though

Yea I thought that, but wasn’t sure if he was catholic tho!I know he is German, thought that was like the same thing :/

She must have nice diddies, otherwise you have no right to be her 'friend.'

There were 90 sectarian charges at football stadiums last year. 52% at Celtic Park 27% at Ibrox. Now what does this prove, yes they really are Scotland's shame

No, this proves that both the Old Firm are Scotland's shame. It takes some logic to come to his conclusion. Basically the logic that if 52% of murders in Scotland were committed by Celtic fans and 27% by Rangers fans, that theres no shame in his club being associated with over a quarter of the countries murders in a year.

Some classic Old Firm point scoring going on there. Hilarious to watch, yet infuriating at the stupidity of some people.

It's the time of the year when a number of my mates starting going on about revision and exams for uni. I graduated last year so it's my first January without exams and it's been fun winding folk up. One girl posted -

Think iv finally accepted that im going to fail my Psychology exam. Time for some serious though about my future. I can either resit 2nd year (hell no), do a behavioural studies degree (fits the point), or drop out of uni and get a full time job with my HND in Social Sciences. Either way, im fucking screwed nd im really upset. I am in dire need of some bosies :'(

This is of course a smart girl who will easily pass the exam. Was posted 14 minutes ago and now there's over 20 comments of other folk posting saying "OMG I'm the same - Need to revise tons" etc.

Then again her flatmate put this as her status....

First man to get to my door with ice cream gets a free blow job...will also accept cake, chips or jager. Ready....set....GO! XD

I'll be right back...... :lol::ph34r:

Edited by The Minertaur

A guy just got 185 likes on a comment in 11 minutes...

Yes a comment, not a status.

edit: 210 in 14 mins

edit 2: 236 in 16 mins

Edited by mattydfc