Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

This has been doing the rounds amongst my hippy friends on Facebook....

We must do away with the absolutely specious notion that everybody has to earn a living. It is a fact today that one in ten thousand of us can make a technological breakthrough capable of supporting all the rest. The youth of today are absolutely right in recognizing this nonsense of earning a living. We keep inventing jobs because of this false idea that everybody has to be employed at some kind of drudgery because, according to Malthusian-Darwinian theory, he must justify his right to exist. So we have inspectors of inspectors and people making instruments for inspectors to inspect inspectors. The true business of people should be to go back to school and think about whatever it was they were thinking about before somebody came along and told them they had to earn a living.

Sounds good. Bagsy being one of the 9,999 who don't have to bother their arse doing anything.

People who post songs up constantly for example a metalhead friend posted the same song up twice in 9 hours.

Girls who do like for looks and personality (or perso for short) and don't give any lower than an 8.

Instagram users, stop pretending you're the victorian era with the sepia tone.

People who shove their religious and political views all over their facebook.

No so much annoying but this (see below) caught my attention on my facebook feed. It's from a guy who I used to go to school with, I left said teuchter school in P3 after a short spell in living in rural Aberdeenshire next to Peterhead. These teuchter's speak some sort of foreign language and I did let out a laugh when I seen it!

post-8034-0-21212200-1342636449_thumb.pn

What a horrible execution of the English language! :lol:

Someone has just posted up a picture of a wee lassie with Down Syndrome with the words, ''I am a princess of not only Down syndrome but also Down Right Beautiful!''

The sentence makes f**k all sense and I bet she doesn't know anyone with Down Syndrome.

Genuine question, what the f**k is "like for looks and personality"?

People post their opinion of other peoples looks and personality usually within a rating of 1-10 with no one getting below an 8 and all guys giving their guy mates ratings like 9.7 to show how obviously hilarious they are. This can be made worse when someone posts "sick of people lying in like for looks and personality, like this and I'll be honest!!!" before giving their boring ugly friends anything above 8.

No so much annoying but this (see below) caught my attention on my facebook feed. It's from a guy who I used to go to school with, I left said teuchter school in P3 after a short spell in living in rural Aberdeenshire next to Peterhead. These teuchter's speak some sort of foreign language and I did let out a laugh when I seen it!

post-8034-0-21212200-1342636449_thumb.pn

What a horrible execution of the English language! :lol:

'ok in need of a man that can, cut a new key for ma oudi, the man down the road said he doesnt do mine typical so i need a cheep car key cutter x'

Excuse me?

Anyone who posts anywhere or texts in an "accent" needs take out and shot IMO.

Ahm pyoor ragin aboot it no wit ah mean?

People post their opinion of other peoples looks and personality usually within a rating of 1-10 with no one getting below an 8 and all guys giving their guy mates ratings like 9.7 to show how obviously hilarious they are. This can be made worse when someone posts "sick of people lying in like for looks and personality, like this and I'll be honest!!!" before giving their boring ugly friends anything above 8.

Sounds absolutely horrible. I'm glad no-one on my newsfeed is part of this monstrosity (yet).

Although obviously I'd be a stellar 9.7 at least if asked :ph34r: