Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

How can you know over 1000 people? That's ludicrous.

Agreed, I've decided I'm going to have a bit of a Facebook friends cull. I think my decision on whether to keep someone or not will be based on whether I'd say hello to them if I saw them in the street, which seems fair to me.

I can't believe nearly 18,000 have shared this, including people I know:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=113527832185757&set=vb.100005856223404&type=2&theater

This "Daemon Hunter" lad makes my skin crawl more than the guy he's outing as a beast. Who takes it upon themselves to be some kind of paedo vigilante? What a complete fucking c**t.

Edit to add: He calls his followers "my little hunters" and in return they sook his arse by saying what a credit he is to the country and how their kids are safer because of him. Wut?

Fat b*****d can't even a run :lol:

His voice is far more annoying than the smooth caressing of Chris Hansen.

Fat b*****d can't even a run :lol:

His voice is far more annoying than the smooth caressing of Chris Hansen.

Then the bit right at the end when he comes out the staircase - 'f**k, he's done a runner' or something like that. No he was incredibly slow but while you were puffing and panting away like you were on the verge of a heart attack, the guy probably could have leisurely walked out of sight!

You know someone's having a meltdown when they make a new facebook account for themselves. One of my old mates I used to go to school with did exactly this citing the reason that he said a lot of 'stupid shit' on his old one. This is an understatement, as he frequently quoted shitty rappers, said how he hated life and how he was going to kill himself, all because he couldn't handle seeing some lassie he liked with someone else. Then comes the irony of his first post on his new account: "The good thing about not having loads of people on fb is that your newsfeed ain't full of bullshit!" p***k.

All that shite and the inspirational happy feel good pish. Got a burd i used to work with who posts all that kinda shite and seems a bit of a goer, she seems to go thru men quicker than knickers and of course when it all ends shes always posting and moaning that "all men are arseholes, useless, c***s, blah blah fucking blah" And when she wasnt posting it on Facebook, she was saying it at work and eventually it started to get on my nerves. I ended up pulling her up about it stating that including myself there were at least 5 guys in the room who had never done her wrong and even more next door, so her claims that we are all arseholes is a load of pish. Her response of course was that she was "obviously" joking about men being arseholes. Despite saying it every single day endlessly :thumbsdown

Oh and ive said it before, but people who use that Check in shite

Blah blah has checked in at Nando's - I dont care

Blah blah has checked in at, Walking to work lol - Go f**k yourself

Blah blah has checked in at, wait let me stop you there, i dont fucking care!

You pulled a girl up because she said all guys are arseholes? We maybe need to get a new thread for you.

If bigotry really is monitored on social networking sites then a whole lot of people should be in trouble in the next couple of days. I've removed 4 people from my friends list tonight. Also lol at the thick c***s who like the EDL page that's disguised as 'R.I.P. Woolwich Soldier'.

If bigotry really is monitored on social networking sites then a whole lot of people should be in trouble in the next couple of days. I've removed 4 people from my friends list tonight. Also lol at the thick c***s who like the EDL page that's disguised as 'R.I.P. Woolwich Soldier'.

Facebook in Britain is hilarious today. People fighting with each other because they liked/didn't like the RIP soldier stuff, racism in the name of justice, and friendships imploding. Glorious.