Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Anyone else getting this 'infants' outrage on their news feed? People thinking someone's set up a page on Facebook and stole pictures of their weans for paedophiles to look at.

Really, it's just one of those auto generated Facebook/Wikipedia pages that gives info about infants while displaying any picture your friends have mentioned 'baby' or similar in.

"omg im reporting this page !!!!!! sick !!" etc.

Morons.

At least now maybe people will post less pictures of their weans.

Anyone else getting this 'infants' outrage on their news feed? People thinking someone's set up a page on Facebook and stole pictures of their weans for paedophiles to look at.

Really, it's just one of those auto generated Facebook/Wikipedia pages that gives info about infants while displaying any picture your friends have mentioned 'baby' or similar in.

"omg im reporting this page !!!!!! sick !!" etc.

Morons.

At least now maybe people will post less pictures of their weans.

Tremendous entertainment here. Particularly with the fucknuts who are still digging with posts like 'if u were a parent ud doo the same!!!', long after most have realised they made c***s of themselves.

Dunno if its been mentioned yet but search for Tyler Moffat on Facebook,

Worst things that's ever happened to me.

Boyoncé ??

Tremendous entertainment here. Particularly with the fucknuts who are still digging with posts like 'if u were a parent ud doo the same!!!', long after most have realised they made c***s of themselves.

Someone i know has threatened to delete fb over it :lol:

i just think it's strange in those stories that go round fb with thousands of likes and comments, for some reason their caps lock gets stuck on the word CANCER but no other words! one on my fb today, guy wants to divorce wife, she stalls him for months, he realises he doesn't want divorce, goes to tell wife he doesn't want divorce but she is lying dead of CANCER, making him look good for their son!

maybe if the story was, noticed wife was ill so got her medical attention, she got better would be a better story. the scary thing isn't someone makes this type of crap up but the huge number of people who believe this stuff.

i just think it's strange in those stories that go round fb with thousands of likes and comments, for some reason their caps lock gets stuck on the word CANCER but no other words! one on my fb today, guy wants to divorce wife, she stalls him for months, he realises he doesn't want divorce, goes to tell wife he doesn't want divorce but she is lying dead of CANCER, making him look good for their son!

maybe if the story was, noticed wife was ill so got her medical attention, she got better would be a better story. the scary thing isn't someone makes this type of crap up but the huge number of people who believe this stuff.

Right enough

if your relationship is at the point where one of you doesn't even notice the other one is dying of cancer then you should probably accept that it's over.

Anything that stops people posting daily photos of their children is a good thing IMO.

Except no-one ever posts photos of their kids - they post photos of people they refer to by names such as "lil cookie", "mummy's angel", and other phrases which can cause simultaneous piss-boiling and violent vomiting.

One of my mates met him on a night out in Glasgow, total bellend as expected.

I am still not entirely sure who he is though? Has he done something remotely famous? Like the girl who ate a bloody tampon. She became relatively famous for doing that. What has fat nuisance done?

I am still not entirely sure who he is though? Has he done something remotely famous? Like the girl who ate a bloody tampon. She became relatively famous for doing that. What has fat nuisance done?

Aye that's what I wanna know