Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I've heard that the reason that Ash wouldn't serve the guy from the kids menu is that there was an offer on, kids eat free, and they thought the group were at it, trying to get a free feed for the uncle. Obviously they were beign officious ersehiles but worthy of them being pilloried across the country?

One of my FB friends checked in there yesterday with the status "Having fish fingers!" :lol:

An old mate of mine from school has a girlfriend who is way out of his league. I would be more than happy for him, provided he didn't repeatedly post shite like this:

Relationships can't always be happy can't always be bad, it can't always be perfect but if you love some then you should be willing to endure whatever comes at you, never regret the arguments you have with them because it could always be the last because you never know what tomorrow so cherish what you have before you lose it

I hope she absolutely rips his heart out sometime soon to spare me reading his pish.

Edited by messi's nightmare

Some boy that used to be in the year below me at school has the worst patter hands down on Facebook. Last night's status;

"Like if I can phonee youu? Boredddd. Or mail me yer numberrr"

And a personal favourite of mine;

"When your pals bump you its all fine, but when you bump you, world war 3 begins..."

I can't tell if he is trying to be deep and meaningful about bumping yourself, or if he is just a total moron.

I jest, I know he is a moron.

My flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served us food and drinks.

As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and told us that 'Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, so lovely people, if you could just put your trays up, that would be super.'

On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed this well-dressed and rather Arabic-looking woman hadn't moved a muscle. 'Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines, but I asked you to raise your trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground.'

She calmly turned her head and said, 'In my country, I am called a Princess, and I take orders from no one.'

To which (I swear) the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat,

'Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you. Tray-up, Bitch!

From a status shared by a "full time mummy" who used to be the school boot. Both racist and homophobic and of course lies.

You know how some folk you thought were friends turn out to be snakes? Can't believe you'd do that, really hurt!

Just f**k off, you attention seeking tart. Nobody cares about your drama. I sincerely hope not one single person has asked what's going on or commented further.

From a status shared by a "full time mummy" who used to be the school boot. Both racist and homophobic and of course lies.

Yeah, you'd never believe a princess would be using Ryanair

I instantly blocked it when I saw it so can't post it here, but yesterday I saw some utter bullshit about how folk shouldn't be complaining about the heat here because soldiers have to 'protect us' in hotter weather whilst wearing loads of equipment etc etc. At the end it had a 'Thank You' to the big brave soldiers.

Just fucking awful. Dreadful, terrible shite.

The main thing irritating me right now is people taking pictures of the thermometer reading in their cars.

I know it's fucking warn out there, the sweat is running off me in work!

Half these tadgers are parked in the sunlight too and genuinely seem to think it's 36° out there. Absolute belters

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app