Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

This Cory Monteith nonsense is filling my newsfeed. Piss aff. Glee is shite.

I know. Half of my so-called Facebook 'friends' wouldn't give a shit if I died of a drug overdose. But as soon as a celebrity dies, a man they have never met, tears are flying from their distraught faces.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Why the f**k would you go to a festival then go on facebook all the time? People posting from T in the Park are utter tadgers.

where do they get the battery for this ?!?!?!

The full time mummy crew of Inverness are getting their knickers in a twist over this.

!!!PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE!!!

Today for lunch we went to ASH RESTAURANT INVERNESS beside the train station during our holidays & as soon we went in the door the staff were giving us dirty looks and tried to put us off by saying that it would be a 20minuet wait for food even though the place was dead! We were obviously not there clientele little did we know it was because of my Down syndrome uncle!! We never got offered drinks and after 10 - 15mins someone finally came over to take our order, we order for my uncle willie (in the picture) fish fingers off the kids menu as that's all he can eat is small portions and every where we go he has always had it! But they then turned round and said no he can not have that then for a supervisor to come over to say they CAN NOT SERVE MY UNCLE TODAY. This is clear DISCRIMINATION and I want to make every one knows what a horrible place that is. That staff were rude from the word go! We made our opinion clear to the staff as we walked out. Noone should be told what they can and can't eat especially when it's a treat for them. Please LIKE AND SHARE so that everyone can hear what this "award winning restaurant" is really like!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Boycott-the-Royal-Highland-Hotel/482707728470075

Edited by Sherrif John Bunnell

where do they get the battery for this ?!?!?!

You can buy a charger that gives you around six charges for about thirty quid. Personally I always just take a shite old phone when I go to a festival as I don't feel the need to tell everyone how great a time I'm having.

Yip - at least four of my 'Friends' have liked it !!

probably exaggerated to the max if true at all !!

The Daily Mail style mock outage of folk joining in and looking for something to be annoyed about is tragic.

Considered making a fake account as though representing someone who worked there and handing out massive cheek but I decidedly cannot be arsed.

1.00pm in the afternoon, and Lauren was driving to visit a friend, when an UNMARKED police car pulled up behind her and put its lights on. Lauren's parents have 4 children (of various ages) and have always told them never to pull over for an unmarked car on the side of the road, but rather wait until they get to a service station, etc.

So Lauren remembered her parents' advice, and telephoned 112 from her mobile phone.

This connected her to the police dispatcher she told the dispatcher that there was an unmarked car with a flashing blue light behind her and that she would not pull over right away but wait until she was in a service station or busy area.

The dispatcher checked to see if there was a police car where she was and there wasn't and he told her to keep driving, remain calm and that he had back-up already on the way.

Ten minutes later 4 police cars surrounded her and the unmarked car behind her.

... One policeman went to her side and the others surrounded the car behind.

They pulled the guy from the car and tackled him to the ground........the man was a convicted rapist and wanted for other crimes.

I never knew that bit of advice, but especially for a woman alone in a car, you do not have to pull over for an UNMARKED car.

Apparently police have to respect your right to keep going to a 'safe' place.

You obviously need to make some signals that you acknowledge them I.e., put on your hazard lights) or call 112 like Lauren did.

Too bad the mobile phone companies don't give you this little bit of wonderful information.

So now it's your turn to let your friends know about 112 (112 is an emergency number on your mobile that takes you straight to the police because 999 does not work if you have no signal).

This is good information that I did not know!

Please pass on to all your friends, especially any females.

Sounds legit.