Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Just saw this on my feed.

View discretion is advised if you're a dog lover.

People leaving comments such as "I watched it - the poor baby :(that fat power trippin' police officer should lose his badge..." and "omg that is sick is kill the b*****d.im shakin."

Now the way I see it is if the dog was posing a serious threat to the officers they were within their rights to shoot it. But was it necessary in this case?

Just saw this on my feed.

View discretion is advised if you're a dog lover.

People leaving comments such as "I watched it - the poor baby :(that fat power trippin' police officer should lose his badge..." and "omg that is sick is kill the b*****d.im shakin."

Now the way I see it is if the dog was posing a serious threat to the officers they were within their rights to shoot it. But was it necessary in this case?

The officer was absolutely in the right. Would there be this much debate had the guy went for them with a knife or similar deadly weapon? The dog presented an immediate risk to the officers and others around them.

Also, the owner is the reason the dog is dead.

I watched it with the sound down, why was the guy lifted?

As far as I can gather he turned up at what appears to be a hostage situation blaring music and shouting shite at the cops.

I never like to side with the outraged facebook mob, but the police officer is out of order shooting the dog. It's a natural reaction of any dog if they see that their owner is in trouble, and it just seems like the typical response of a redneck in a position of power to put a few bullets through it.