Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Anyone saying they don't understand the hype of the Roses playing Glasgow Green and say they are shit is a total fucking fanny.

I thought we got along alright on the bus crawl and here you are calling me a fanny!

Sittin eating toast and ma parrot asked for a bit so a tell her naw and she decided tae drap a shite so aye she can have ma toast now pmsl cause am deffos pit aff it !

From a lassie too. What the actual f**k? :lol:

I thought we got along alright on the bus crawl and here you are calling me a fanny!

:lol::ph34r:

Listen, fair enough if you don't like the Stone Roses, I didn't say anyone was a fanny for not being a fan - but it's easy to understand the hype of the gig. For those who were to young, or not even born, to see the Roses before they split then that was their chance to enjoy something they didn't get to experience - the famous gig on the Glasgow Green. Even those who did see them before would have craved the opportunity to relive the past.

Edit: well I kinda did imply before that you would be a fanny for saying they're shit...I'll take that back, each to their own. The rest stands though. :)

Edited by jamamafegan4

:lol::ph34r:

Listen, fair enough if you don't like the Stone Roses, I didn't say anyone was a fanny for not being a fan - but it's easy to understand the hype of the gig. For those who were to young, or not even born, to see the Roses before they split then that was their chance to enjoy something they didn't get to experience - the famous gig on the Glasgow Green. Even those who did see them before would have craved the opportunity to relive the past.

Edit: well I kinda did imply before that you would be a fanny for saying they're shit...I'll take that back, each to their own. The rest stands though. :)

Definitely each to their own. I grew up listening almost exclusively to hip hop, whilst the majority of my mates were into the all the indie pish or techno. I thought the Roses were depressing, soul destroying, spirit crushing, mind numbing bilge - I wasn't keen. I still don't understand their sheer joy/disappointment at getting/not getting tickets for the gig last week but that's just because I don't get their music. By the same token I wouldn't expect them to understand my excitement at going to a Public Enemy gig or my disappointment on Thursday of last week at finding out that Immortal Technique had played Glasgow the previous night without my knowledge.

Having said all that, I had the Unfinished Monkey Business album on constantly in my car for months in 1998.

- pictures of cats

- omg so hungover

- last night was so amazing *tells story of shit thing that happened*

- roll on maga/napa/Ibiza with the boys/girls

- don't know why I even try anymore (please someone ask me what's up)

- more pictures of cats

From today's Greenock Telegraph

"TWO women will stand trial charged with posting abusive Facebook messages about an Inverclyde man.

Stephanie McLaughlin, 24, and Kimberley McGowan, 28, are accused of using the social media site to write messages of an 'offensive and abusive nature' about the male after his photo appeared on a Greenock-based Facebook page which was set up to mock and taunt local residents.

The charges are understood to be linked to posts made on a page titled 'Greenock's Biggest Daftys'."

:lol:

When girls put "feel so ugly" when they know there stunning but just want compliments!!

its less annoying when you agree and just sit back and watch it unfold

From today's Greenock Telegraph

"TWO women will stand trial charged with posting abusive Facebook messages about an Inverclyde man.

Stephanie McLaughlin, 24, and Kimberley McGowan, 28, are accused of using the social media site to write messages of an 'offensive and abusive nature' about the male after his photo appeared on a Greenock-based Facebook page which was set up to mock and taunt local residents.

The charges are understood to be linked to posts made on a page titled 'Greenock's Biggest Daftys'."

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

One of my mates always shares this shite, every time I tell him to stop liking this made up scaremongering shite. He is a grown man for Chrisr sake. It's always the most ridiculous thing as well like this pepper drug one, simply no way this happens in reality.

954870_586166024757654_1353946157_n.jpg

Longleat Safari Park posted this yesterday and asked people to guess what animal laid this egg. I said "Meerkat". I know they don't lay eggs, I was clearly not taking it completely seriously. However, some bellwhiff posted "haha meerkats doont lay eggs!!! O_o". Aye, thanks for your input, petal. :rolleyes: