Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

My mate's and I have had a running joke about the Stone Roses/Bruce Springsteen gigs this week. I think the former are shite, but my pals are all going to their concert today and vice versa. Had a wee indirect dig at them on Twitter (just for a laugh, ken. I expect the same on Tuesday when I'm going to see Springsteen). However, my news-feed on Facebook has been full of people moaning about the Stone Roses and others retaliating. I have never seen such a divisive event in my life!

Some arsehole in particular has taken his hatred of the Stone Roses too far, though, and literally hasn't shut up about how shit he thinks they are. Incredibly tiresome.

My mate's and I have had a running joke about the Stone Roses/Bruce Springsteen gigs this week. I think the former are shite, but my pals are all going to their concert today and vice versa. Had a wee indirect dig at them on Twitter (just for a laugh, ken. I expect the same on Tuesday when I'm going to see Springsteen). However, my news-feed on Facebook has been full of people moaning about the Stone Roses and others retaliating. I have never seen such a divisive event in my life!

Some arsehole in particular has taken his hatred of the Stone Roses too far, though, and literally hasn't shut up about how shit he thinks they are. Incredibly tiresome.

Quotes or it didn't happen.

Anyone saying they don't understand the hype of the Roses playing Glasgow Green and say they are shit is a total fucking fanny.

In fairness I like the stone roses but Ian Brown can't sing for shit live.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Probs have to agree with that, he's never been the best live singer. But when they are all up there together, doing their thing, it's magic.

Meh, hit or miss in my opinion.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Probs have to agree with that, he's never been the best live singer. But when they are all up there together, doing their thing, it's magic.

Just go see the Complete Stone Roses, they'll ding you about £15 and the lead singer can actually sing. Usually play in Dundee every Christmas.

Just go see the Complete Stone Roses, they'll ding you about £15 and the lead singer can actually sing. Usually play in Dundee every Christmas.

Yeah I saw them advertised a while back, think it would be good for a top sing song.

My brothers current girlfriend has just gone on a long run of posting those "missing you" pics and typical emotional comments such as "I dunno" and "sorry to my babes" (with typical responses of whats up only followed with the rage inducing "nuthing") that I have actually had to hide her post on my timeframe.

Everything is much much clearer now......