Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

dnt say my comments silly, our army is in so many countries atm, and when we become independent what will happen to them? ever thought of that? alex salmon is not a nice man, ive meet him, have you?

post-42805-13751954507798_thumb.jpg

If these people are the future the world is fucked

I actually wanted to kick my computer screen after this lassie replyed to me with this in a discussion about Indy...

dnt say my comments silly, our army is in so many countries atm, and when we become independent what will happen to them? ever thought of that? alex salmon is not a nice man, ive meet him, have you?

Oooft. That's me voting no now. Never though of it like that. Convinced.

I despise the c***s that post them

Her husband was one of the biggest culprits when it came to that army drummer that got murdered. When I said I thought Rigsby was the guy who perved after his lodgers, I got got all the have some respect pish :lol:

ETA: this will make no sense whatsoever if you haven`t seen 70`s sitcom Rising Damp.

Edited by Desert Nomad

Anyone else got friends stating what size of free tee-shirt they'd like from the Minions page ?

They've got 15,000 to give away free doncha know ... along with 530,000 (over half a million !!) free hoodies, 10,000 free pairs of shoes and 20,000 free 'Banana' tee-shirts !!

although they've used full stops rather than commas so they most probably have just 15 free tee-shirts ... who am I kidding ...it's f'ck all !!

The interweb is full of absolute fools !!

Not trying to promote the legitimacy of the site, but the majority of Europe use decimal points and commas in the opposite way to us when it comes to numbers e.g. 5,5 litres and 15.000

Edited by Todd_is_God

Not trying to promote the legitimacy of the site, but the majority of Europe use decimal points and commas in the opposite way to us when it comes to numbers e.g. 5,5 litres and 15.000

You've requested a free minions t-shirt, haven't you?