Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Has anybody seen that Ban Ask Fm NOW page?Don't use it myself seeing as I'm not an 11 year old girl, but it's hilarious reading Middle aged woman's posts who clearly don't have a clue how the internet works.

A Facebook search reveals around 100 "ban ask.fm" pages, each one full of seething middle aged women. If there was ever a need for the term "scrambling for relevance"

How about the parents taking some take some responsibility for what their kids are doing on these websites? All the parents are doing is blaming the website for what happened to their daughter.

It might sound a bit harsh,but parents need to look at what their kids are up to when they are online.

I'm pretty sure you can turn off the anonomyous thing or ,y'know , not use the site.

Only the person who is asking the question can turn off the anonomyous thing, I think. I don't use it, but a lot of people on my Facebook/Twitter use it and get some amount of abuse.

Only the person who is asking the question can turn off the anonomyous thing, I think. I don't use it, but a lot of people on my Facebook/Twitter use it and get some amount of abuse.

Yeah a few of my mates have it, I haven't seen them get any abuse on it, but a girl I know gets regular death threats and the like. I know that on SpillIt you could definetly choose not to get anon questions. Ask seems to be a the exact same website with a different name, so I assumed that you can do the same on it.

Simple solution: if you don't want to get abuse from Ask FM, don't use it. There are some utter simpletons out there. It's a shame so many worked out how to use the internet, now we can't avoid them.

Edited by Tappy

Just discovered a page. It's called BAN tattoos NOW. :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/bantattoosnow

Looks like there is a lot of seeth on this page.

There was a link on that page to this one.

https://www.facebook.com/lonaldchilds

Had me giggling at the people taking it seriously.

Hawnin masell in at 11 hopfully see the troops the morra Like · · Share · 7 minutes ago via Mobile ·

I despair for the "wains".

<p>

Hawnin masell in at 11 hopfully see the troops the morra Like · · Share · 7 minutes ago via Mobile ·

I despair for the "wains".
I just tried to Like the last comment :lol: