Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Within 5 seconds of a hug I'm already getting the urge to squeeze their arse. I'd probably physically rape someone if we hugged for 20

Within 5 seconds of a hug I'm already getting the urge to squeeze their arse. I'd probably physically rape someone if we hugged for 20

Creepy.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

When Kagawa went to tell Jurgen Klopp that he was wanting to leave Dortmund, the latter described in an interview how they were so emotional about the end of the player's time at the club that they both wept....and held eachother....for 20 MINUTES!!

20 second hug doesn't seem so creepy in that bizarre context.

I've no idea what this even means? Is there a global conspiracy to steal dogs? Or avoid properties with dogs? Or have dogs got smarter? Or am I missing the point completely?

I feel stupid. Please help.

1005877_10200385970465073_71464550_n.jpg

Or it could be the water board marking where some navvy is to dig.

Two young guys drowned down this way last night swimming in a reservoir, it really is a tragedy. but the way people are going on about it on Facebook is fucking cringe worthy, people who didn't know them are declaring that they were "Best friends" and some weirdo's are inappropriately trying to make it about themselves, "don't know how I'm going to cope" and alike.

Two young guys drowned down this way last night swimming in a reservoir, it really is a tragedy. but the way people are going on about it on Facebook is fucking cringe worthy, people who didn't know them are declaring that they were "Best friends" and some weirdo's are inappropriately trying to make it about themselves, "don't know how I'm going to cope" and alike.

by bleating on Facebook appears to be how they've started